Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Join the arena!

ManiklasManiklas Posts: 2,885Member ✭✭✭
Do you like fighting games?
Are you a fan of something?
Do you wish you could fight as this thing you are a fan of?

If [0/zero/nil/zicht/noll] or more of these questions apply to you, you might want to test my game!
It's called Discord arena and is (sorta) a forum game hosted on discord.
We still need 2 more players to start! are you ready for the fight?

Find us here!

// I feel so ashamed to have turned into basicly an ad-bot, please excuse me for this.

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 15,856Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey! You there! Yeah, you reading this post. If you haven't already clicked the link, scroll over here and let me sell it for ya'.

Are you bored? Is the agony of existence slowly crushing you to death? You don't want that, do you? Well, how about you ignore the pain with the Discord Arena, or one of the many other games* available in the DNF Games Discord!

You can make a class that's a total ripoff of one of those "fandom" things the kids are doing these days! Then make a character of that class and send them to their doom against OTHER players' ripoffs! Make their full progression systems, so you get more and more as you level up!

We're always accepting more players - despite none being around in a five mile radius - but hey, at least we've got something!

So, come on by and check it out with the link in Maniklas' post!

* Actually, this part is a blatant lie, literally none of the other games are active at this point, but still, at least you'll have this one.

I am literally advertising a Discord server, this is one of the only posts I've made on this forum this month, kill me.
    Warning! Warning! One left in the way
    ---
    Soundcloud