Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Mine Clicker(Bug report & Suggestions)

Evil_DrakeEvil_Drake Posts: 7Member
edited April 19 in Developer's Lounge
Here you can suggest me things I can put in my idle game and report bugs.
I started working on that so there isn't version of the game, but there will be later ;)
If you have some advices for me, you can say them(it's the first time I create a game).

(triple post merged)
Mod note: please don't triple post. Edit your post using the gear button in the top right if you need to add more and no one else has replied.
Post edited by Evil_Drake on

Comments

• AgentpersonAgentperson Posts: 39Member ✭✭
    edited March 26

If you have some advices for me, you can say them(it's the first time I create a game).

I'm also new, but I know how this works pretty well.
    Tip 1
    Read the guide

Tip 2
    Be sure to test your game alot.
    You might never know if one of your items broke your game.

Tip 3
    Don't make your game too short/easy.
    My first game (not out yet) takes a while to reach to my Ad "Building". Even though it is the 4th building overall, it could take a hour to get there due to how much Cash it costs (100,000 Cash if you wanted to know) and I have planned a prestige system where after 3 of them, you can discover and explore the Ice Cream temple to earn bonus cash and once fully discovered, you place 3 items and do the Ultimate Sacrifice to earn a Special Item that does nothing but to show that you completed the game. There are more complex systems but I will let you do what ever you want and stop giving you tips

(Edit)

I started working on that so there isn't version of the game, but there will be later ;)

I forgot to mention that I can't wait to see what this is all about
    Oof
  • Evil_DrakeEvil_Drake Posts: 7Member
    edited March 27
    I'm wondering what spritesheet is use for...
    And thanks for the advices :)
  • Evil_DrakeEvil_Drake Posts: 7Member
    edited March 31
    If you have an idea of the currency I can use for my game, let me know it :)
    (For now, I use dollars)