Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

What Ice Cream flavors do you want me to add in my upcoming Clicker Game?

AgentpersonAgentperson Posts: 39Member ✭✭
edited April 1 in Developer's Lounge
If you have a flavor suggestion, go here: forum.dashnet.org/discussion/17711/a-ice-cream-clicker/p1?new=1
This thread is no longer needed but if you are interested on what I said before, read on.

---------------------------------------------------

What the title says.
(The name is A Ice Cream Clicker)
I have things you have to keep note though
    1. Describe what you want to see if it gets added
    Say (User) wants a Chicken flavored Ice Cream. He/She just asks for it. It is still accepted, but once he/she sees it ingame he/she doesn't like it's design. So is you don't want to end up like (User), describe what design, description, and anything else related (Like what upgrades you can get and what it can merge to. Unless you do want to end up like (User) just tell me a Ice Ceam and I will accept it. These will be made to look Identical to the other Ice Creams unless stated.
    2.Don't make it too OP
    Say that (A Suggested Upgrade) you want (Ice Cream Flavor) to make yields $155 (or 155 cash in A Ice Cream Clicker). It would be the most OP upgrade at release. A maximum of stuff yield per tick is 125 Cash. I may accept it (If higher than 125 cash) if the idea is good however.
    3.Be Creative
    The Ice Cream flavor doesn't need to exist in real life if you want it. Want a Bacon Flavored Ice Cream? Well you can do that 100%! You can also suggest 1 of the Upgrades for it.

Other Thing to keep note
    I will private select the flavors and reveal them once I am almost done with the game.
    Due to how barely anyone comes on here I will let anyone submit as many as they want and I will pick 5 per person.
    This will end once I run out of building and upgrade ideas
    So submit your flavors!

(I probably made a mistake here somewhere)
Oof
Post edited by Agentperson on

Comments

• wariodude128wariodude128 Posts: 3Member
    Here's an idea: Why not make the game about producing ridiculous amounts of ice cream? That way, you can have the buildings be machines used to make ice cream. Plus, the secondary and or third resource could be different kinds of ice cream. The second one would be frozen yogurt and the third would be gelato. The upgrades could be ice cream toppings which somehow allow you to produce more ice cream. When you get to gelato, I'd recommend coconut. Want four more? Then also add strawberry, raspberry, blueberry and peach.
  • AgentpersonAgentperson Posts: 39Member ✭✭
    edited March 27

Here's an idea: Why not make the game about producing ridiculous amounts of ice cream? That way, you can have the buildings be machines used to make ice cream. Plus, the secondary and or third resource could be different kinds of ice cream. The second one would be frozen yogurt and the third would be gelato. The upgrades could be ice cream toppings which somehow allow you to produce more ice cream. When you get to gelato, I'd recommend coconut. Want four more? Then also add strawberry, raspberry, blueberry and peach.

Toppings are already in my To-Do list. Strawberry is already being added.
    (I did not say in the first post that I could not tell you what is coming in the game)
    Oof
  • wariodude128wariodude128 Posts: 3Member

Toppings are already in my To-Do list. Strawberry is already being added.
    (I did not say in the first post that I could not tell you what is coming in the game)
    Well in that case, replace strawberry with mango. I stand by other suggestions.
  • AgentpersonAgentperson Posts: 39Member ✭✭

Well in that case, replace strawberry with mango. I stand by other suggestions.

I will add the the mentioned flavors + Frozen Yougurt and Gelato soon.
    Oof