Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

35 sexdecillion (16.000 yrs CPS) in 1 minute

21102110 Posts: 93Member ✭✭
edited March 4 in General Discussion
Hi bakers,

I'm happy I finally wrapped up and executed a plan to make a HUGE step in my CBAT and I would like to share it.
On the video below I show how to go from ~100 quindecillion (QDc) to ~35 sexdecillion (SDc) cookies in a one-minute setting. With a regular CPS of ~64 duodecillion, it is equivalent to ~16.000 years of idle game.
It involves a lot of preparation, a strategy and a good execution. Below I describe the steps I followed.

But first, definitions:
- HOF = (force the) hand of fate: the spell that trigger a golden or wrath cookie
- CF = click frenzy: click *777
- BF = building frenzy: a random building type is chosen, then CPS*n for ~1min, where n is 0.1*number of owned buildings of that type. Different BF stack up, twice the same do not.
- WT = wizard towers
- Godzamok: buff up your clicks for few seconds when selling buildings; very efficient combined with CF!
- Mokalsium: boost CPS
- Jeremy: boost CPS
- Holobore: boost CPS
- Cyclius: boost CPS from -15% to +15%

1) Preparation
- get as many mature duketaters as possible (here 17) and freeze the garden until it's time to harvest
- advance HOF RNG until a good configuration. Since all spells share the same RNG, you can know the output of numerous incoming HOF by casting a cheap spell (e.g. Haggler's charm) multiple times (+ refilling) and reset. I got a neat sequence of frenzy/BF/CF/BF.

2) Strategy
1. buffing up CPS
- wait for a natural BF (here Grandmas, CPS*71.1)
- switch on golden switch, save (my recording starts here)
- cast 1st HOF (frenzy, CPS*7), sell enough WT to buy cast 2nd HOF (random BF, here from alchemy labs, CPS*53)
- buy 500 WT, refill magic meter, cast 3rd HOF (CF, click*777), sell enough WT to cast 4th HOF (random BF, here from cursors, CPS *74)
2. the big cookie
- have pantheon optimal for clicking the big cookie: Godzamok / Mokalsium / Jeremy
- sell as many buildings as possible to get benefits from Godzamok, but beware of reducing the overall CPS. My strategy is to sell all farms, mines, factories, banks and shipments.
- spam-click the big cookie until Godzamok buff expires
- re-buy and re-sell building asap
- spam-click again until CF expires
3. harvesting
- re-buy sold buildings to get CPS back
- change pantheon to have max CPS: Mokalsium / Holobore / Jeremy
- trigger cookie veil (CPS*1.5)
- harvest all mature duketaters
- unfreeze the garden, maybe some duketaters will get mature; if so, harvest them as well

3) Execution
- well, do it and do it again until no mistake is made and BFs are good enough
- the 4th HOF must be cast with no cookie on screen, otherwise it triggers a wrath (and negative) cookie

To get more cookies, I could have:
- saved sugar frenzy (CPS *3) for this occasion :(
- prepared more mature duketaters (17 is good but 20 is reachable. More is pretty unlikely.)
- optimized the number of buildings (for BF) and optimized bought/sold buildings (for Godzamok). Note that buying/selling more takes more time. Buying/selling 500/600 was not far from optimal though.
- grinded until I get the BF from the 3 best buildings (cursors, grandmas, farms). Grandmas' was already save, so each attempt had 1/256 chance of succeeding (16 buildings, 2 remaining BF).
- clicked faster
- replaced Jeremy with Cyclius (CPS boost from -15% to +15%) and played during the right time of the day
- waited for a sequence of BF/BF/BF/CF from HOF + natural BF, but it is extremely unlikely to get 3 BF in a row.

Does the universe have a temporal end? Either yes or no, the answer is absolutely frightening...
Post edited by 2110 on

Comments

• DonutaskDonutask Posts: 20Member ✭✭
    edited March 6
    That's alota cookies!
    I am in awe on how you do this
  • c17c17 Posts: 4Member
    Wow, impressive legacy bonus!

It's way too complicated for me, but thanks for the explanation. I never thought of selling WT to be able to cast a second HoF without refilling. :)