Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Wizard Clicker-Version 2

RobTheStarsRobTheStars Posts: 12Member
edited February 28 in Games
My first game! Collect magic, buy spells and items, become a master wizard, etc.

Wizard Clicker
Update Log

Version 2 is live baby! See what changed in the update log.

In coming updates:
Icons for everything
Late-game plot
An original background (don't worry, the current one is public domain)
More shinies? Shiny-related upgrades?
"Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself." - Sheev Palpatine
Post edited by RobTheStars on

Comments

• MyloMylo Posts: 110Member ✭✭
    The Upgrade for 100 Robes has a broken text. It shows its effect in the upgrade name.

http://puu.sh/CR8Ii/9f5604fe9f.png
  • RobTheStarsRobTheStars Posts: 12Member
    Fixed. Thanks for the heads-up
    "Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself." - Sheev Palpatine
  • IronDizasterIronDizaster Posts: 36Member ✭✭
    Well made so far!

It's pretty well balanced and a rather original idea, definitely a thumbs up from me

delayed update > rushed update
  • RobTheStarsRobTheStars Posts: 12Member
    Thanks! I'm thinking I'll have a new version with a story out by Wednesday or Thursday, be sure to check back!
  • thomfradethomfrade Posts: 26Member ✭✭
    edited February 25
    Hello

Im not earning magic by clicking the spell button... probably broken

-- Already Fixed --
    Post edited by thomfrade on
    "Was the monsters that the people saw in the old days result of an fertile imagination of someone that saw technology? and was that us in a far future or aliens?" Thomfrade