Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Mining Inc

AlitoGameplaysAlitoGameplays Posts: 19Member ✭✭
edited January 6 in Games
Mining Inc - Ts7NWYn8

Inspired by Jelly Miner

Comments

• RadicalRobotRadicalRobot Posts: 16Member ✭✭
    Nice. Anyways, I think it was quite underwhelming because of how slow the progression of it is. Maybe lower prices or add more things in between to keep the player interested? Anyways, not a bad concept or game.

Also, a background would be nice (if black wasn't the intended colour.)

P.S i actually managed to get copper (it took a while)
    Stay Radical!
  • AlitoGameplaysAlitoGameplays Posts: 19Member ✭✭

Nice. Anyways, I think it was quite underwhelming because of how slow the progression of it is. Maybe lower prices or add more things in between to keep the player interested? Anyways, not a bad concept or game.

Also, a background would be nice (if black wasn't the intended colour.)

P.S i actually managed to get copper (it took a while)

I wanted to put like a tileset background but it just became one big background.

Thanks for the feedback.
  • RadicalRobotRadicalRobot Posts: 16Member ✭✭
    You can use this in place of the 'background:'.

tiling background:(backgroundurl)
    Stay Radical!
  • firefliesfireflies Posts: 56Member ✭✭
    The game has a good starting point, but it is relatively straight forward - I would like to see this take it's own path and become more distinct from Jelly Miner while it progresses to take on more form - what ideas do you have for the game to diversify from the source of inspiration?

The scaling of the ores doesn't seem to be high - 1 to 2 to 5, I would like to see something set it apart from the previous mining clickers - perhaps make a requirement for materials to complete certain upgrades - some materials that need to be "upgraded" to better materials which in turn must be fashioned into tools to get a different type of resource that makes something - puts more effort into the process and (not that I have played it) adds an element of minecraft and equivalent games...

You could even have the shiny special grant "recipes" on chance, that enable you to build a particular upgrade that allows the player to progress to new buildings etc.

Worth a thought.