Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Yield bug

AlitoGameplaysAlitoGameplays Member Posts: 12
edited January 2 in Suggestions & Bug Reports
Whenever i buy a building, it doesn't produce anything and it doesn't show the ps. But whenever i prestige in the game, the building yield starts working. Why does this happen?

Building code:

Buildings
*template
name:Template
desc:0.5 droplets every second
cost:50 droplets
icon:image
on tick:yield 0.5 droplets
unlocked

Prestige code:

*prestige
name:Drain water
desc:Drain all the water and start from the beginning
icon:image
on earn:yield ((droplets:earned/50000000)-(magicdroplets:earned)) magicdroplets
on earn:lose :Upgrades
on earn:lose :Buildings
on earn:lose droplets
req:100000000 droplets

EDIT: The building yield code doesn't seem to work even without a prestige system.
Post edited by AlitoGameplays on

Comments

• firefliesfireflies Member Posts: 56 ✭✭
    Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't you naming your first building template here? So essentially this is setting a template for all the subsequent buildings?

I would have to see the code itself to be certain but the template reference appears to be throwing it off here.
  • AlitoGameplaysAlitoGameplays Member Posts: 12
    edited January 4
    fireflies said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't you naming your first building template here? So essentially this is setting a template for all the subsequent buildings?

I would have to see the code itself to be certain but the template reference appears to be throwing it off here.

The buildings in the code have names, i just wrote "template" for an example.

Also i can't send a link because i have to wait a little while longer before i can post one.

EDIT: The bug happens because i have another resource called magicdroplets. Don't know why it happens tho.
  • SkrubbySkrubby Member Posts: 10
    The code for your game can be found here pastebin.com/L3jdVAFs
  • firefliesfireflies Member Posts: 56 ✭✭
    if your code is on pastebin, just post the end bit after the / and we can see the code that way :)