Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Minor Display Bug (Transmuted Grandmas)

AVADAVAD Member Posts: 4
edited January 3 in Bug Reports
Hey fellow clickers,

I just found a minor yet confusing bug concerning the transmuted grandmas upgrade.
It is not showing up in the upgrades section on the "stats" window.
Luckily, the bug is purely of visual nature since the upgrade still improves the alchemy labs´ CpS.

I don´t know if this is happened for me only or if it is a global bug...
In case you want to check it out here is my code:
Mi4wMTZ8fDE1NDYxMTQ3OTAyOTE7MTU0NjExNDc5MDI5MTsxNTQ2NDQ0OTY3ODQyO1JvbWFuIGRlciBHcm9zc2U7Y3h0aWJ8MDExMTExMDEwMDAxMDExMTAwMDF8NTg3NzAyNjEwNjU4NzIuMDY7OTE2OTU1ODE3MTMwMjAwLjk7MzMxNTc7MjMwOzEzNzA1MTc5NTEyMjMzMi41NTs5NjQ7MDswOzA7MDswOzA7MDswOzA7MjMwOzA7MDsxMTs1MDstMTswOzswOzA7MDswOzA7MDswOy0xOy0xOy0xOy0xOy0xOzA7MDswOzA7MTAwOzA7MDszOzM7MTU0NjM3Mzk5MDM2MjswOzE7O3wxNTAsMTgyLDMxNjQ5Mjg5NjUzOTQsMCwsMDsxNjAsMTYyLDEwNjUzMTA2NTk0MjksMCwsMDsxMTAsMTEwLDQ2MjMzNjQyNDE4LDAsLDA7MTAwLDEwMCwxMDU0NTA2NDQyNTIsMCwsMDsxMDAsMTAwLDQ0NjA2NDI3NDY5MCwwLCwwOzc1LDc1LDEwOTc0MDk1NjI1NDIsMCwsMDs2MCw2MCwyNTMwNTMyNDA1MjA3LDAsLDA7NTAsNTAsMTE3NjU2ODIwNjIzMTIsMCwsMDs1MCw1MCwyOTM2MzI1ODM5MDg4OSwwLCwwOzM1LDM1LDExNTA5NTM0NDQ0MDc4OCwwLCwwOzI1LDI1LDMzODUxMTE0MzY1OTAyNywwLCwwOzksOSwxNDUyOTkzNTAwNjI0NjAsMCwsMDswLDAsMCwwLCwwOzAsMCwwLDAsLDA7MCwwLDAsMCwsMDswLDAsMCwwLCwwO3wxMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMDEwMTAwMDExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTAwMTExMTExMTExMDAwMDAwMDExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTAwMDEwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAxMTExMTExMTAwMTExMTAwMDAwMDAwMTEwMDEwMTAxMDAwMTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMTAxMDEwMTAxMDAwMTExMTExMTEwMDAwMDAwMDAwMTEwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMDEwMTExMTExMDAxMTExMTExMTExMDAxMTExMTExMTExMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDEwMDAxMTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDExMTExMTExMDAwMDExMTExMTExMDAwMDExMTExMTExMDAwMDExMTExMTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDExMTExMTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMHwxMTExMTExMTEwMDAwMDAwMTExMTExMTExMTAwMDExMTExMTExMTAxMTExMTExMTExMTExMTEwMTAwMTAwMTAwMDAwMTExMDExMTExMTExMDAxMDAwMDAwMDAxMDAwMDAwMDAwMTEwMDAwMDAwMTAxMTEwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAxMTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDExMTAwMDExMDAwMTEwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAxMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAxMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDExMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDB8%21END%21

To verify if the upgrade is active you just need to sell a grandma and compare the CpS change for the alchemy labs.

Sincerely
Post edited by Billabo on

Comments

• AVADAVAD Member Posts: 4
    Whoops,

in case you are reading altered grandmas:
    This is a bug in my brain.
    This topic is concerning the transmuted grandmas
  • BillaboBillabo Moderator, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,306 Mod
    edited January 3
    Thank you for the report. By the way, you can click the gear in the top right to edit your post! :)
    Edit: actually I just did it for you. But for future reference, that's how you do that.

Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154