Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

My wip clicker game

AlitoGameplaysAlitoGameplays Posts: 19Member ✭✭
edited December 2018 in Games
Water Clicker - L3jdVAFs
Post edited by AlitoGameplays on

Comments

• firefliesfireflies Posts: 56Member ✭✭
    The large blue water drop looks good - the buildings and upgrades would certainly benefit from images and the game itself is too early stages to judge properly.

The scaling is reasonable from one purchase to the next however with just the three upgrades adding a drop each, and the buildings incrementing at a typical level, it does get repetitive early on.

You have a building called Rain Cloud and your special is called Rain Cloud - this leads to confusion as they are distinct items yet share the same name.

I would like to see something stand out as unique to set your game apart (aside from the water theme) do you have any intentions for this?
  • AlitoGameplaysAlitoGameplays Posts: 19Member ✭✭
    fireflies said:

The large blue water drop looks good - the buildings and upgrades would certainly benefit from images and the game itself is too early stages to judge properly.

The scaling is reasonable from one purchase to the next however with just the three upgrades adding a drop each, and the buildings incrementing at a typical level, it does get repetitive early on.

You have a building called Rain Cloud and your special is called Rain Cloud - this leads to confusion as they are distinct items yet share the same name.

I would like to see something stand out as unique to set your game apart (aside from the water theme) do you have any intentions for this?

I'll try to add a prestige system and images for the upgrades too.
    edited January 2
    New update:

-Added new buildings and upgrades
    -Added images to all buildings and upgrades
    -Added a prestige system (costs 100M droplets)

Tell me what you think.
    Post edited by AlitoGameplays on
  • Korrupt86Korrupt86 Posts: 87Member ✭✭
    edited January 4
    Pipette and fish bowl do not give the respected amount of droplets per tick. There simply is no income revenue without manually clicking. I haven't tested anything after fishbowl.
    Korrupt86 said:

Pipette and fish bowl do not give the respected amount of droplets per tick. There simply is no income revenue without manually clicking. I haven't tested anything after fishbowl.

Because there's a bug with the on tick thing and all of the buildings are broken.
  • SkrubbySkrubby Posts: 16Member ✭✭
    Does the ocean even yield droplets? I don’t see any actual reward from buying it.
  • firefliesfireflies Posts: 56Member ✭✭
    they seem to be working currently. Not seeing the prestige system in your code at the moment though.

The ocean I presume is a build up to end-game - it doesn't produce any benefit and has the 100% limit.
  • Korrupt86Korrupt86 Posts: 87Member ✭✭
    yeah its working now
    Skrubby said:

Does the ocean even yield droplets? I don’t see any actual reward from buying it.

fireflies said:

they seem to be working currently. Not seeing the prestige system in your code at the moment though.

The ocean I presume is a build up to end-game - it doesn't produce any benefit and has the 100% limit.

I've made it so that the ocean increases the droplets yield of the button (1% = +1 more droplet per click)

I'll try to solve the problem of the prestige system.
    EDIT: I solved the problem with the prestige system, the multiply yield code of the magic droplets was:

"passive:multiply yield of :Buildings by ((magicdroplets)*0.1)"

I forgot to put "droplets" between "multiply" and "yield" so that's why the buildings didn't work.