Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

500 quattuordecillion in 1 minute

21102110 Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
edited November 4 in General Discussion
I just earned 498 QaD in 1:20.
I'm glad I did it so I'd like to share with you. No cheating of course.

Here is the footage, steps and comment are in the video description:

Any suggestion to improve this strat?

- 2110 -
Does the universe have a temporal end? Either yes or no, the answer is absolutely frightening...

Comments

• JezDavisJezDavis Member Posts: 216 ✭✭
    Nice work, I never could work out how to do that Godzamok thing.

Last night I earned 400 quindecillion in c.20sec. I had a Frenzy running, then got an Elder Frenzy, then cast FTHoF twice (using a sugar lump), got a Click Frenzy and a building buff. Oh and I'd also cast Sugar Frenzy so everything was going x3 anyway. Running a base CPS of c.200 duodec that got me just over two trillion prestige in about twenty seconds. No idea what that breaks down to in terms of months/years.
  • 21102110 Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    Wow, so duketaters are not the ultimate strat, well done!

Recently I got a Elder Frenzy and got 1.5 quindecillion, so I realized we could go way higher than in my initial post.
    Does the universe have a temporal end? Either yes or no, the answer is absolutely frightening...
  • JezDavisJezDavis Member Posts: 216 ✭✭
    edited November 13
    Of course, ultimately it's all down to the prestige level. At the moment I'm running 10.783 trillion (I've ascended since I typed that last comment). Last night I did the same as above and got about 650 quindec in the same 20 seconds or so span. Onward and upward!