Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

'Hypersonic' Achievement not awarding... why?

BlackDragonBlackDragon Member Posts: 92 ✭✭
'Hypersonic' is supposed to award once you're producing more than 10 Undecilion CPS. I'm over TWENTY, and it still hasn't awarded. And there are no Frenzies or other temporary boosts involved... I largely play 'idle'. Any idea why it wouldn't pop? Is it just bugged?
Tagged:

Comments

• blank3tm0nst3rblank3tm0nst3r Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    Certain buffs that contribute to your CpS will not count towards the CpS achievements, but unfortunately I can't remember which ones. Dragon Auras, Pantheon Slots, Golden Switch, Shimmering Veil, Garden plants, and Sugar Frenzy are all buffs that *may* not count towards CpS achievements.
  • BlackDragonBlackDragon Member Posts: 92 ✭✭
    That's... a lot of buffs. Well, that WOULD certainly explain it. I wish the game was clearer about that! Seems like getting to 100 Undecilion WITHOUT all those heavyweight buffs is going to be a serious drag...
  • MaddieMaddie Member Posts: 178 ✭✭
    Switch, Veil, the Garden slots, Sugar Frenzy and the Heralds don't. I don't think the Auras and Pantheon do either.

However, Elder Frenzy does, and since there's no minimum time that you have to maintain that pace, it can get you the achievement, especially if you get a Frenzy/Elder Frenzy or Elder Frenzy/Building Buff combo..