Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Isn't there a 10-Undecilion-per-sec Achievement?

BlackDragonBlackDragon Member Posts: 92 ✭✭
So far, every 'tier' has had an achievement for 1 per sec and 10 per sec, with every other also having one for 100 per sec... but I'm currently producing around 20 Undecilion per sec, and the highest Achievement I've got of that type is 'Leisurely Pace' for 1 Undecilion per second.

I'd put this in the 'Bug' forum, but I don't actually know for SURE that there's SUPPOSED to be one for 10-per-sec... just seems weird that the pattern should be broken so suddenly.
Tagged:

Comments

• JezDavisJezDavis Member Posts: 216 ✭✭
    edited November 3
    10 undecillion per sec - 'Hypersonic'
    100 undecillion per sec - 'Gotta go fast'
    Post edited by JezDavis on
  • BlackDragonBlackDragon Member Posts: 92 ✭✭
    edited November 3
    Ah. Then I guess it's bugged. Unless there are some multipliers - outside of temporary stuff like 'Frenzy' - that doesn't count towards it? I guess I'll open a thread in the 'Help' forum. Shame I can't just move this one...
  • JezDavisJezDavis Member Posts: 216 ✭✭
    Not sure. I've noticed in the past that some don't register. You may be right about some multipliers not counting towards it.
    edited November 3
    Yeah, but... I'm producing over TWENTY. That means that there must be more than a solid 2X Multiplier somewhere that doesn't count. So, like, even if the Radiant Appetite Dragon-Aura didn't count, or the Shimmering Veil didn't count, or the Golden Switch didn't count, it would still have triggered... though, I suppose if all THREE didn't count, that would explain it.

Doesn't match with my memories, though. The 1-Undecillion-per-sec Achievement awarded without incident, and I certainly had the Golden Switch and Radiant Appetite active back then too... only the Shimmering Veil is really NEW, and that +50% couldn't explain it by itself.

Oh wait! The Heralds! That's nearly a 50% bonus at the moment... though... yeah, even if both the Shimmering Veil and the Heralds were subtracted, I'd STILL be over 10 Undecilion...
  • 21102110 Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    edited November 4
    I know for sure the golden switch does not count. Are you sure it gives you +50% CPS only? E.g. it gives me x2.4; if it is the same for you, it explains your "bug".
    Does the universe have a temporal end? Either yes or no, the answer is absolutely frightening...
    Ah yes... various things add to its multiplier, no? On closer examination, mine reads +110% right now. Not sure how you get it any higher than that!

Still doesn't explain it, though. My current CPS is actually 26 Undecilion and change, so even THAT much isn't justification by itself. Oh, maybe the garden doesn't count either? I've got a field full of Drowsyfern growing there...

Ran a quick check. Switched off the Golden Switch and harvested my fields. Still just a touch over 10. However, if the Shimmering Veil ALSO doesn't count, THEN we've got an explanation! (The game should really be clearer about what does and doesn't count... =_=)
  • MaddieMaddie Member Posts: 178 ✭✭
    edited November 6
    Heralds don't count. Veil doesn't count. Switch doesn't count. Garden plants don't count. I'm not sure if the Auras and the Pantheon count.

Basically, the huge, steady-state multipliers (the ones you can put in place and they stick around for more than a couple minutes) mostly don't count
  • TerradudeTerradude Member Posts: 3
    Actually, Heralds do count, and the garden too. The things that don't count are: Wrinklers, Elder Covenant, Golden Switch, Veil, debug upgrades and buffs.