Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

v. 2.016

JezDavisJezDavis Member Posts: 216 ✭✭
edited October 27 in General Discussion
I ascended yesterday and as usual set about collecting all the seasonal achievements. The minute I activated Easter it seemed I already had eight of the eggs - the chocolate egg being among them. This was disappointing as I normally keep the chocolate egg until the very end and grab the 5% boost after switching Breath of Milk to Earth Shatterer and selling everything.

Anyone know what's going on there? Has the probability of a random drop been drastically increased?
Post edited by JezDavis on

Comments

• dparejadpareja Member Posts: 460 ✭✭✭
    The "Keepsakes" heavenly upgrade gives seasonal upgrades (Santa's gifts, Easter eggs--normal and rare, and Christmas, Halloween, and Valentine's cookies) a 20% chance of carrying over into the next ascension. They're not bought, just unlocked.

If you put the Chocolate egg into the Vault, it'll be there whenever you unlock it (whether via Keepsakes or the ordinary method), even if you bought it in your last ascension, so you won't buy it by accident with the "Buy All Upgrades" button.
  • MaddieMaddie Member Posts: 178 ✭✭
    To expand on that a bit, if you put something in the vault, you can either remove itfrom the vault before you finally buy it, or you can buy it without removing it. If you buy it without removing it, then in every ascension from then on, it will go straight to the vault when it appears, until you do remove it and buy it from the normal spot.