Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Heralds

Does the "Heralds" upgrade help me when my game is closed? What about when my game is on and I'm disconnected from the internet?

Comments

• MaddieMaddie Member Posts: 178 ✭✭
    Don't know about when the game is closed, but whether you're connected to the net or not has no effect.
  • randomdude999randomdude999 Member Posts: 85 ✭✭
    Heralds don't affect offline cookie production because the number of heralds is only loaded after the save gets loaded. You can get around that by exporting your save before closing CC, and importing it after opening CC again, since the herald data is loaded properly when importing a save. Internet connection shouldn't matter while CC is open, except that the number of heralds won't get updated (obviously).
  • Asbestos_Free_CookieAsbestos_Free_Cookie Member Posts: 46 ✭✭

Heralds don't affect offline cookie production because the number of heralds is only loaded after the save gets loaded. You can get around that by exporting your save before closing CC, and importing it after opening CC again, since the herald data is loaded properly when importing a save. Internet connection shouldn't matter while CC is open, except that the number of heralds won't get updated (obviously).

I thought that would be the case, except for the importing trick. Good to know.
  • Asbestos_Free_CookieAsbestos_Free_Cookie Member Posts: 46 ✭✭
    Do Heralds help with CPS achievements? My understanding is somethings (such as golden switch) don't help.