Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

v.2013 beta

JezDavisJezDavis Member Posts: 216 ✭✭
New building - 'Fractal Engines' and other stuff.

Onward and upward!

Comments

• blank3tm0nst3rblank3tm0nst3r Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    edited October 19
    Looks like Antimatter Condensers/Prisms/Chancemakers were rebalanced somehow. My Chancemakers are contributing 73% of total production!
  • dparejadpareja Member Posts: 460 ✭✭✭
    Fractal engines have a synergy with Chancemakers that makes the latter produce huge amounts of cookies. Kinda like early betas with Chancemakers, when they had a synergy with Prisms that made Prisms ridiculous.
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Member Posts: 783 ✭✭✭
    In the latest beta release (2.014), the synergy between Fractal Engines and Chancemakers has been changed to FE's and prisms. You'd think orteil would have learned from the debacle of the Chancemaker/Prism "Blind Luck" synergy in a previous beta.

Prior to refreshing my beta game from 2.013 to 2.014, I had already made eight times as many cookies on this, my 24th run, as on all previous runs combined. that's the sort of thing you expect in the first few runs, in the early game, but not deep into the endgame. :D
    Well, now it's like how Chancemakers and Antimatter condensers have a synergy that used to swamp everything, now the Prism-Fractal engine synergy dwarfs everything.
  • JezDavisJezDavis Member Posts: 216 ✭✭
    I'm just waiting for the update to go live. The beta is fun to see what's coming but I've got a business to run.
    At least Cursors now get their proper boost from Mice clicking mice.

I think the synergies should be totally reworked, so that higher-half buildings exclusively have synergies with lower-half buildings. Yeah, we'd lose Factory-Bank some others, but I think it'd rebalance things.
    'Mice clicking mice.'?
    The Cursor/Fractal engine synergy.
    ...and we're live. TFFT.
  • MaddieMaddie Member Posts: 178 ✭✭
    OK, I've got a shiny wrinkler working. Will I lose it if I go with the upgrade?
    edited October 26
    Yup. Oh, hang on - you mean a refresh. Sorry very tired here. Don't know. Why not scum and find out?
  • BillaboBillabo Moderator, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,299 Mod
    While I wouldn't call it scumming in this case, yeah, just open CC in a new tab to test it while leaving the old version open.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • MaddieMaddie Member Posts: 178 ✭✭
    Good. He's in a different place in the ring around the big cookie, but he's still there. Whew.