Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Well if all the cool kids are doing it...

ChickenChronicles49ChickenChronicles49 Member Posts: 42 ✭✭
I've never had my own "ask me anything" posted on here. I need something to do now on the forums since my game's done. This seemed pretty cool and rad. Prepare to be enlightened by my amazing answers! I will answer anything.
Tagged:

Comments

• ViniVini Member Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will you answer for your crimes?

• ChickenChronicles49ChickenChronicles49 Member Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Probably, yes.
  • ManiklasManiklas Member Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭
    We need to come up with a revolutionary idea and integrate it into the site. Perhaps we could link forum activity to games such as cookie clicker in order to receive boosts in production. This would increase forum activity and open up the opportunity for new ideas to be released. Maybe not, as I wouldn't like non-users to have less of an experience in the game, anyway.

I think we should make a cute animals thread. That would be a nice change.
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,828 ✭✭✭✭✭

We need to come up with a revolutionary idea and integrate it into the site. Perhaps we could link forum activity to games such as cookie clicker in order to receive boosts in production. This would increase forum activity and open up the opportunity for new ideas to be released. Maybe not, as I wouldn't like non-users to have less of an experience in the game, anyway.

I think we should make a cute animals thread. That would be a nice change.

Revolutionary ideas take a lot of programming, in general.

As for the specific idea, Vanilla runs the servers the forum runs off of, I'm pretty sure. Orteil would have to get permission to link up Vanilla's servers with Cookie Clicker for production boosts, and then there's not really an automated spam filter that could prevent people from just spamming the forum for artificial boosts, and it'd all just turn into this big kerfuckle.

On to other questions, what is your favorite video game?
    SL_ND_R: __RS_S__N__
    ---
    SOUNDCLOUD
    You're not wrong. I was just throwing something out there. I'd say that Cookie Clicker is actually my favorite game, and I mean that ironically but also non-ironically in a way. I really like LittleBigPlanet because of how versatile it is. I have all 3 main games I still play online on the third one, despite the immeasurable amount of lag. My favorite game franchises are Mario and Kirby.