Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Is there an ideal time to unlock the various percentages of Prestige Level

daniel_gspdaniel_gsp Member Posts: 2
Hi,

This may seem, and probably is, a strange question, specially if the maths will always on the Cps regardless of how much I'm making at the time.

I would basically like to know if I can just unlock all the power up to 100% as soon as I start a new game, or if I should wait for a good production first.

Sorry for not making the maths and came straight here :)

Thanks,
Daniel

Comments

• blank3tm0nst3rblank3tm0nst3r Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    Are you referring to the Upgrades that unlock your Prestige potential? These upgrades are very powerful in the beginning of a new ascension. Generally speaking I always unlock them right away, as the boost to your CpS can get incredibly high.
  • daniel_gspdaniel_gsp Member Posts: 2
    Thanks, I feel that urge as well but usually wait to get a good CpS volume... I guess it won't matter when I use it, if when I get 100 of every building the CpS are the same wheather I unlock full potencial early on or not.

I guess I'll just start unlocking this as soon as I can afford it :)
  • BillaboBillabo Moderator, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,299 Mod
    It won't be many ascensions before you just buy all tiers of prestige potential right away when you ascend! They're definitely worth it, though, even early on. No need to save up bank before buying them, because you'll make up the difference really fast.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Member Posts: 783 ✭✭✭
    The prestige percentage boosts are always the very first upgrades I buy each ascension, because they give the biggest increase in CpS for cookie outlay, by a huge margin.