Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Highest Prestige?

JezDavisJezDavis Member Posts: 216 ✭✭
Just wondering where my game stands in the scheme of things. If I were to ascend now I'd be on 851Bn next incarnation. You?

Comments

• blank3tm0nst3rblank3tm0nst3r Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    I would be at 722Bn if I ascended right now. I'm currently at 39Bn Prestige so my production will receive a huge boost when I finally do it.

The only thing stopping me from Prestiging is an Elder Frenzy and Click Frenzy for my next two FtHoF casts. I just have to put the time in and find a good strategy so this combo doesn't go to waste.
  • dr_flashdr_flash Member Posts: 124 ✭✭
    I'm playing at 375 Bn, ascending would propel me to 419 Bn.
  • JezDavisJezDavis Member Posts: 216 ✭✭
    edited September 14

The only thing stopping me from Prestiging is an Elder Frenzy and Click Frenzy for my next two FtHoF casts. I just have to put the time in and find a good strategy so this combo doesn't go to waste.

I got that once - lovely few seconds. Stacked it with a Frenzy and a building buff - can't remember which one. Got something like 300 billion prestige. Might have got more if I knew how to use Dragonflight, Godzamok or the garden.

JezDavis said:

I got that once - lovely few seconds. Stacked it with a Frenzy and a building buff - can't remember which one. Got something like 300 billion prestige. Might have got more if I knew how to use Dragonflight, Godzamok or the garden.

That sounds awesome. It's actually quite impressive that you got so much Prestige without using the Garden; I would have nowhere near the amount of Prestige I have now if I didn't use it.

My current idea is to have a garden full of Golden Clovers and try to get naturally spawning Frenzy, Dragon Harvest, and Dragonflight golden cookies to stack up at once, then FtHoF my Elder Frenzy and Click Frenzy.

Something like this would require so much save scumming and immense luck that I might have to try something else.

My current idea is to have a garden full of Golden Clovers

Might have to investigate that and give it a try. Only ascended a couple of days ago though so first it's probably time to start the long journey back to a full garden. :/

Interestingly, I just scummed a bit and experimented. Turned out that Frenzy, Dragonflight, a building buff and Click Frenzy were nothing compared to Frenzy, TWO building buffs and a Click Frenzy. The only way to top that that I know of is to stack a Frenzy, a building buff, Click Frenzy and Elder Frenzy, but you have to have the Elder Frenzy coming from FTHoF otherwise something happens and it causes a backfire.

Oh, and I have never managed to get Godzamok to work - I must be doing something wrong. Any pointers there would be most appreciated.
    I have really never understood what use Godzamok would be at all. First: it lasts only 10 seconds, but it takes just about that to sell all your buildings. Plus: if you sell all your buildings, CpS is completely ruined. Big deal 1 % extra :'(

What am I missing then?
    dr_flash said:

I have really never understood what use Godzamok would be at all. First: it lasts only 10 seconds, but it takes just about that to sell all your buildings. Plus: if you sell all your buildings, CpS is completely ruined. Big deal 1 % extra :'(

What am I missing then?

Exactly. I've tried a few times and never achieved anything at all. I always assumed I was simply doing something wrong.
    dr_flash said:

What am I missing then?

The best way to use Godzamok is to sell only your cursors and Farms.

This minimizes your CpS loss while boosting your Godzamok bonus by a significant amount due to these being the most numerous and cheapest buildings you will likely have. Grandmas should also be sold if you can afford to cancel the Grandmapocalypse.

It comes down to muscle memory to make it actually effective and is probably the most intensive thing you can do during active play.
    Ah, thanks. I understand it's indeed not even worth trying :)