Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Golden cookie heavenly upgrades

AttiMeowXAttiMeowX Member Posts: 3
edited August 25 in Suggestions
This is my first post, so my apologies if I'm doing anything wrong or posting in the wrong category.

I have 2 requests for heavenly upgrades. The upgrades would be "Cookie production multiplier +1% for every golden/wrath cookie in your current ascension." for 10,000HC and "Cookie production multiplier +0.01% for every golden/wrath cookie clicked all time and a permanent multiplicative +10% for every thousand golden/wrath cookies clicked all time." for 10,000,000HC. The 0.01 and 0.1% increase in each upgrade would be additive but multiplicative to each other and your cookie production, but the +10% for every thousand golden/wrath cookies clicked are multiplicative, even to each other. Let's say you have 2,500 golden cookies clicked all time and 100 in your current ascension with 1 decillion CpS, then you would have +0.1% * 100 = +10% CpS, 0.01% * 2500 = +25% CpS, 2,500 golden/wrath cookies clicked all time with 2 total thousand, making 2 additional +10% CpS to your cookie production, multiplicative to each other. With these upgrades, instead of 1 decillion CpS, you would have 1 decillion * (100% + 10%) * (100% + 25%) * (100% + 10%) * (100% + 10%) = 1 decillion * 1.1 * 1.25 * 1.1 * 1.1 = 1.66375 decillion CpS, with a total increase of 66.375% CpS, which is HUGE. I personally think that this SHOULDN'T be nerfed because this would buff active play without having any sort of downfall to idle players. This would make people want to take advantage of this huge upgrade and click as many golden/wrath cookies as possible to increase their CpS even more. I have over 50 undecillion cookies baked all time right now, and I am noticing that the exponential increases are getting slower and slower. I've seen people complain about this before, and I think this would help. Even further heavenly upgrades will be needed to make it possible to increase your CpS and grind HC when you get to really late game. I think Orteil needs to focus on heavenly upgrades and make some more useful ones in the price range from 10-100 million because every time I double my HC I can only get 1 heavenly upgrade that doesn't even help me very much at all, so it gets harder and harder and harder to increase CpS exponentially. This game is getting less fun now that it is hard to keep my CpS increasing. I know there will be people saying that this needs to be nerfed, but the only way to increase CpS at this point is to play actively, and this would buff active play even more and make more people play actively, which would help people progress at such a late stage, especially with the multiplicative +10% for every thousand golden/wrath cookies clicked all time. I think these upgrades should be called "Golden Cookie Monster I" and Golden Cookie Monster II." (The one for 10,000HC being I and 10,000,000 being II). I know these are bad names, but I'm not a very creative person. There are way more heavenly upgrades that need to be added that boost active play and encourage it and/or become more powerful exponentially the more you play, like these. (I'm supposed to be doing homework right now so I should probably post this now). Please comment down below other heavenly upgrades like these (they don't have to be golden cookie related), so I know I'm not the only one thinking about this and also so I don't have to think of them myself. Thanks! - AttiMeowX
Post edited by AttiMeowX on

Comments

• LathundLathund Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
    One suggestion: please use paragraphs. I'm staring at a wall of text that's quite frankly scaring me away from reading it. You probably have some good ideas, but I'm not inclined to read them this way.
  • AttiMeowXAttiMeowX Member Posts: 3
    edited September 8
    Haha good idea I'm infamously known for walls of texts wherever I go :P
    Post edited by AttiMeowX on