Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

New! Neko's Mod for Nested has an official website!

Napalm_NekoNapalm_Neko Member Posts: 9
OML I am so excited right now because Neko's Mod finally has a webpage! So basically, I have been compiling mods I have created into one single mod. This is all great and good, except for the fact that I have no one to share and celebrate with. Therefore, I would like you to join my mini-community thing and download Neko's Mod. If you explore thoroughly enough, you may find some nice little trinkets :3

So, if you are interested, you can join and download Neko's Mod for Nested. Sadly, though, I cannot give the direct link to you, as I have not "been around long enough" to post it..... But you can paste this line into your browser's URL. Delete the space after the "h" so you can go to the website:

h ttps://sites.google.com/site/nekosmodfornested/home

Please don't steal any of my work!!!
-Napalm_Neko

I have a website dedicated to mods for Nested
Delete the space before the "h" after copying it into your URL to enter:

Comments

• CalamityCalamity Member, Friendly Posts: 15,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice site :)

• Napalm_NekoNapalm_Neko Member Posts: 9
    Calamity said:

Nice site :)

Sorry for the late reply, issues with family rules on computer. Anyways...

Thank you so much! I have worked rather hard with formatting it with Google Sites, as I lack the money to post my own official site.
    All of the Helicopter mods are on my OTHER computer, so it will be a bit before I continue. People aren't very fond of delays, so I will do my best to deal with the issue(s) as fast as I can.

I hope you enjoy Neko's Mod!
    -Napalm Neko
    -Napalm_Neko

I have a website dedicated to mods for Nested
    Delete the space before the "h" after copying it into your URL to enter: