Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Should I really follow the green numbers in Cookie Monster Add-on for buildings

GideonGideon Member Posts: 2
Look, yeah, I'm just a cookie clicker amateur and I don't really know anything but...

The suggested building Cookie Monster gave me was Alchemy Lab which I need almost an hour to wait, and I really don't think there is a need to wait that long right? The numbers were green and had a PP lower than the rest of the buildings so I should just buy that, buttt it's so expensive and I have to wait for a long time!

My CPS: 23.683M
My Legacy Level: 0

Comments

• dr_flashdr_flash Member Posts: 110 ✭✭
    CM's advice is correct. It IS the most efficient building to buy. Just wait for some more luck with Frenzy and Lucky and you may get there a bit sooner. Besides, an hour is erm... nothing. Later on in the game you will find yourself hunting for weeks or months before you get like ONE achievement :)
  • GideonGideon Member Posts: 2
    dr_flash said:

CM's advice is correct. It IS the most efficient building to buy. Just wait for some more luck with Frenzy and Lucky and you may get there a bit sooner. Besides, an hour is erm... nothing. Later on in the game you will find yourself hunting for weeks or months before you get like ONE achievement :)

Wow haha, thanks for this wonderful information I don’t know yet. I guess the game gets more boring the more cookies I make?
  • dr_flashdr_flash Member Posts: 110 ✭✭
    No. If that were true, I wouldn't be in it for four years now LOL