Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Help needed for discount upgrades

ChickenChronicles49ChickenChronicles49 Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
Well, I tried not to resort to the forum, but I can't seem to figure out how to do this. I need to know how exactly I can add upgrades to the game that put discounts on other upgrades and buildings. For example, an upgrade that makes all buildings 5% cheaper. I tried doing it myself but it didn't seem to work. Also note: the buildings require 2 different currencies to buy, so I would need a way to decrease both costs equally. Thanks for the help. (I wanted my game-making to be a surprise, but I obviously can't continue until I fix this.)

Comments

• morkysherkmorkysherk Member Posts: 111 ✭✭
    "multiply cost of :Buildings by 0.95" should work for making buildings 5% cheaper
  • ChickenChronicles49ChickenChronicles49 Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Okay, thanks morkysherk. That will probably work out. I had actually been using Peanut Butter Cupper's pastebin as a reference when I didn't know how to do something, and I tried doing it your way with the "$cost=…" but that didn't seem to work. You're very skilled in this sort of thing. I hope you like my game whenever it comes out!