Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Fastest Way to Grow a Juicy Queenbeet

sgocitysgocity Member Posts: 8
The first time I grew one, I surrounded it by elderworts. (Interesting effect: as the JQ grows, the elderworts become less effective, and so the JQ's growth rate slows down. When the estimated time to maturation is updated to reflect the slower growth rate, it makes it look like the JQ actually grew younger instead of older. I almost submitted a bug report before I figured out what happened. XD)

Now I'm thinking that I should surround it with elderworts, and then add another layer of nursetulips to boost the effect of the elderworts - although there would'n't be a lot of space for this if you wanted to grow multiple JQ's simultaneously.

And of course I'm using fertilizer.

I'm guessing I could also savescum to guarantee growth at every tick, but I really don't want to have to do that every 3 minutes. I play too much CC at work as it is. XD
Tagged:

Comments

• TumaluTumalu Member Posts: 84 ✭✭
    I feel like once, my mature JQB seemed to be lowering the elderwort effect, but last time I looked at my almost-ripe JQB and it still said "aging multiplier:119%" just like it does on any spot surrounded by 8 mature elderworts.

However, I've definitely tested the nursetulips within the last week or so and they didn't help at all. Still said 119%. Ichorpuffs don't seem to lower eachother's aging power either with their efficiency nerf. It seems that aging effects are only altered by soil type.

If you really do find your JQBs to be weakening your elderworts, I do feel like I saw that once, but it was a couple weeks ago and I didn't pay enough attention to be sure... I just know that the last few batches it doesn't seem to.
  • sgocitysgocity Member Posts: 8
    Hmm yeah, nursetulips don't seem to have any effect. Boo. :(