Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Suggestion: Resize Images

Catbert45Catbert45 Member Posts: 16
I tried to add images to my game but they were ridiculously large and I couldn't resize them or find any smaller images. You should either make it so all images for buildings are displayed at a certain size or allow people to create a text line that resizes the image. Otherwise my game will have no images and look boring :(
If you know a way to resize the images that works, please tell me so I can add images.

Comments

• BillaboBillabo Moderator, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,288 Mod
    Resize the images first. You can use Microsoft Paint if you're using Windows, or if not, I'm sure Mac has something for resizing images. I can't remember if Preview can do that. Otherwise, there are various online tools such as resizeimage.net
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • Catbert45Catbert45 Member Posts: 16
    Thanks. I am using Windows 8 and can't find Microsoft Paint so I will try to find something else to resize the images. It would be great if you could add a feature to resize the images, for example:

Clickables :
    *Make<?>
    -gives 1 <?>
    -visible
    -gains 10% per <?>
    -named <?>
    -picture :
    -resize : 500 x 500 (Could you please allow us to use this line?)
  • BillaboBillabo Moderator, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,288 Mod
    Catbert45 said:

Thanks. I am using Windows 8 and can't find Microsoft Paint

This might help you:

Once you open paint, you open the image, and then look around for the resize button.

Also you seemed to be addressing that last line to me, so just so you know, I have nothing to do with making the game. Maybe Orteil will see your suggestion and implement it :)
    (I doubt it because of how simple it is to resize an image before uploading it)
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154