Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Import save issue

plantplant Member Posts: 1
Hi, I'm having an issue where the import save function is slightly off. (I'm trying to get prestige level-specific achievements.) Not only is the prestige level slightly higher than it was at the time of the save, every time I've tried to reload the save the number is actually slightly higher than the last time. If there isn't a fix for this it's not the end of the world, but I thought I'd ask. Thanks!

Comments

• BillaboBillabo Moderator, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,302 Mod
    I'm guessing you have some offline production via prestige upgrades.

If you're trying to get the upgrades that need a prestige level ending in 777, etc, you'll just have to wait until you get enough prestige that the digits roll back around. For example, if you're at 1,234,777,777 you just need to wait for 1,235,777,777.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • TumaluTumalu Member Posts: 84 ✭✭
    My method for those was to sell buildings to micromanage heavenly chip gain. Just keep slowing it down as you satisfy more digits until you get down to one chip at a time. Good luck!

And yes, this is because of your offline production upgrades- you load the save and it gives you the cookies you would have earned with the game closed since the save was made.