Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

FtHoF sometimes yields a really slow cookie

dr_flashdr_flash Member Posts: 124 ✭✭
edited May 18 in General Discussion
Sometimes when I cast FtHoF a GC appears reeeeeeeeeeeeally slowly. When you click it, it only yields some amount of cookies, but has no further caption (like Lucky, Frenzy etc). What's the deal with these? Should you click them as soon as possible? As late as possible? How long will they stay? What's the yield? Does the height of the bank have any influence?

Comments

• dparejadpareja Member Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    That's a Cookie Storm Drop. It's like the cookies you get during a Cookie Storm. You get between 1 to 7 minutes' worth of CpS.
  • dr_flashdr_flash Member Posts: 124 ✭✭
    Aha I see, thanks. I tend to see it as pretty worthless actually. You're always hoping for a building buff in order to harvest the QBs etc.
    Or a Click Frenzy for some Godzamok action.

Or an Elder Frenzy for either.
  • TumaluTumalu Member Posts: 84 ✭✭
    I've never seen elder frenzy off Hand of Fate. Maybe if it's like a 2% chance though, I did get cursed finger off the backfire -once-. (I check them since it's like 1/300 Sweet chance, which isn't too infinitely abysmal... XD)
    Elder Frenzy and Cursed Finger have the same chance off a FtHoF backfire. Sugar lumps are 3% as likely as either of those.
  • dr_flashdr_flash Member Posts: 124 ✭✭
    I once had an Elder Frenzy off a backfired FtHoF indeed. That's why I still keep clicking, even though it's Sinister fate...
  • TumaluTumalu Member Posts: 84 ✭✭
    edited May 21
    Good to know, it can take me over an hour to find an elder frenzy the normal way, sometimes... I'll keep on clicking those backfires!