Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

About Season Cookies that you find...

BigbyBossBigbyBoss Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
edited May 12 in Help
Okay, so i like using the Cookie Monster Add-on.
I don't know how much this is frowned upon, but it's part of my question.
So Cookie Monster has a section in which you can read: "[SEASON] Cookies Left To Buy: [NUMBER]". Let's just take Halloween as an example.
The interesting part i find about this sentence is that it says "buy", not "find", since i'm aware that chances to find these lowers with every Cookie.

But here's my question: Is it just Cookie Monster writing it in a different way than it is, or could i possibly refuse to buy the Halloween Cookies that i find first and thus keep my highest amount of luck possible to find the rest?
Oh, and as a side-note, IF that's possible, would this work for other Seasons as well?

Comments

• MaddieMaddie Member Posts: 168 ✭✭
    The odds of finding another season cookie is dependent on how many you've already found, regardless of whether you've bought them or not. It sounds like the people who wrote Cookie Monster assume that there's no reason to not buy them as soon as you find them, and, with the exception of the chocolate (and Faberge) egg, they're right. There's no reason to leave them unpurchased once they've been found unless you're waiting to get Faberge to bring down the price of the others.
  • BigbyBossBigbyBoss Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Maddie said:

The odds of finding another season cookie is dependent on how many you've already found, regardless of whether you've bought them or not. It sounds like the people who wrote Cookie Monster assume that there's no reason to not buy them as soon as you find them, and, with the exception of the chocolate (and Faberge) egg, they're right. There's no reason to leave them unpurchased once they've been found unless you're waiting to get Faberge to bring down the price of the others.

Alright, thanks for that.