Y'know how there's this in-browser version of the Sans Fight, Bad Time Simulator?
Well, guess what? Some
asshole probably lovely person made an even harder version.
((Note: Can't really tell much of a difference from the homepage, open up the actual fight for the differences.))
It presumably uses the same source code as Bad Time Simulator, but it manages to be even harder by pure virtue of bullshit. Featuring longer and harder attacks as well as what I believe to be an actual longer fight. I can't tell because I haven't gotten past the first attack yet.
In this thread, I will be playing it to completion, commenting on my inadequacy/the bullshit of the attacks and generally trying to be funny whilst playing, as well as noting my death times. I might even do some more of these if I can, given there's more hard Undertale browser fights I can play (conserving space on my laptop for game development, + my shitty-ass internet is too slow to download much).
Session 1 (I'm not counting first attacks done before what is technically counted as "Attempt 1" because then this would be a longer list and I don't want too much repetition.)
1. Attack 2 - Because the FUCKING FIRST ATTACK left me at 1 HP and I decided, hey, fuck this run. It's basically a faster version of Sans' second attack in the main version.
2. Attack 4 - It's like attack 2, but varying heights and there's also barrages of the same height that appear as you're jumping to dodge those. If you don't time it PERFECTLY, without a fraction of error, you will get hit by every single bone.
3. Attack 3 - I was knocked to 1 HP on the first attack, healed with Face Steak, knocked to 1 HP again on Attack 2, and got caught by this - the longer version of the blue + white bones attack that I already hated from the original fight.
4. Attack 1 - I just let it fucking hit me after I was already at less than half HP. It wasn't fucking worth continuing at that point. For reference, this attack is the first attack but there's more Gaster Blasters just fucking everywhere.
5. Attack 1 - Ditto attempt 4.
6. Attack 1 - Are you fucking kidding me?
7. Attack 5 - I didn't think I'd get this far first wave of attempts. Used my last good healing item just getting to this pattern. A wave of constant, fast bones with platforms on top. I didn't even get to see the other bullshit I'm sure is included because I COULDN'T STAY ON THE PLATFORMS MOVING TWICE AS FAST AS MY SOUL CAN.
8. Attack 1 - u havin a giggle m8?
9. Attack 1 - Why did I decide to do this?
10. Attack 3 - I already was left at less than 30 HP on the first attack so this was basically a throwaway run at that point. I also fucking hate the blue + white bones attack in general.
11. Attack 1 - This first attack. Is fucking. Terrible.
12. Attack 1 - According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way those fucking goat skull things should be able to fly around and shoot lasers at my SOUL. The fucking goat skull things, of course, fly around and shoot lasers at my SOUL anyway. Because they fucking hate me. (I need to find some ways to entertain myself otherwise I'll be consumed by the rage and I'm not even 20 attempts in. So I meme to cope.)
13. Attack 5 - Turns out there's also top bones. I was able to stay on the platforms this time, for a little bit. But once you fall off there's no getting back on, they move so fast they just ram your SOUL into the wall and drop you again. You might as well throw away the run if you fall. Starting to learn attack 3, though, which is a plus.
14. Attack 2 - Throwaway round. Attack 1 left me at less than 30 HP and going through without either one of my good healing items or healing that turn at all is impossible, I already know it and I haven't even gotten past 5 attacks yet.
15. Attack 2 - Another throwaway round. Was left at 1 HP after attack 1.
16. Attack 2 - Another fucking throwaway round.
It was at that moment that I decided to put this shit down and come back tomorrow. (Attack 1 attempts and throwaways probably won't be written down after this unless I can make them funny, lol.)
Session 2 (No longer counting first attack deaths at all or throwaway rounds.)
17. Attack 5 - I almost had it but then real life distracted me. I had to refrain from lashing out at my sister because I ALMOST GOT PAST THE HARDEST ATTACK.
18. Attack 5 - I just fell off this time. I survived for most of the attack, however, by leaping out of the sea of bones repeatedly like a mad man.
19. Attack 4 - I honestly thought I would have died at Attack 3 this attempt, lol. That attack still fucks me over. I'm learning this one fairly well, though, I'd say (despite dying to it this time - that was mostly because I didn't heal after Attack 3.)
20. Attack 4 - Okay, this time I just fucked it up.
21. Attack 5 - I actually recovered after falling off the platforms. Twice. Last time, I couldn't, though - my HP was too low.
22. Attack 6 - What even was this attack pattern? I couldn't process it in time apart from the fact that it was more platforms and bones, it went too fast and I died too soon! I take back my comment about 5 being the hardest attack pattern! Apparently. though, hopping around like a maniac is indeed a good recovery strategy for Attack 5.
Another session will likely take place later today. I feel like I stayed in a fairly good skill range, apart from the throwaway attempts. Not exactly 'made it to phase 2' yet, but baby steps.
Warning! Warning! One left in the way