Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Skills [Uio ripping off Aurellians which is made by Uio]

Comments

• MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Posts: 1,315Member ✭✭✭
    Go to the town and ask if a blacksmith will refine some of my ore for me in exchange for getting to keep some of the ore.
    e^i*π=-1
    This forum: Not dead. Just... sleeping.
  • UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,964Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭

I leave, go to the barracks and ask whether I could train with them

They're actually decent human beings, they give you a tracker that tells you where to go and what to kill, and you can buy armour and weapons off them. Do you choose to tell them about the shady shit in the wizards tower?
    Maniklas said:

I take the hide whilst spheal just idly stands there and does nothing.

haha no
    Vini said:

I pick up the missed bolts whilst looking for something to eat. Preferably something that tastes good and isn't poisonous.
    Not because it'll heal me, but because I'm goddamn hungry after messing with rivers, trees and suckers. Fuck those evil suckers!

Now, light the place on fire, you say? Mah God has some delightfully devilish ideas. I chose the right Greater Power to worship.
    But I'm not aware of any good ways to make a fire. You mean the old fashioned way?

You can eat anything, you can go back to your river, dam it then grab out salmon and eat it raw.

Or you can just eat human flesh.
    You can learn Fire or something like Elemental. We have magic here and everyone has magic. Even your nan.

Go to the town and ask if a blacksmith will refine some of my ore for me in exchange for getting to keep some of the ore.

Sure, he takes some of the ore and melts it up, I assume you've made some sort of trolley mechanism to pull it all around. If you didn't it happened anyway.

He agrees to go half and half. Since they use it in quite high quantities. If you don't agree you can just sell it and just buy parts.
    What's a sig btw
  • ManiklasManiklas Posts: 2,874Member ✭✭✭
    Yeah sure.

I cut off a 1/3 of the hide using a conjured knife.
    I then take the 2/3's left.
    Maniklas said:

Yeah sure.

I cut off a 1/3 of the hide using a conjured knife.
    I then take the 2/3's left.

Alright, you take all the large bits and leave Spheal with the offcuts. I assume you also took the horns as well. You can continue doing shit but if spheal wants to fight we can rewind to that.
    What's a sig btw
  • ViniVini Posts: 3,596Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ew, not thanks. Human flesh might even taste good but the smell is rancid, especially if overcooked.

Okay, so I go back to the first river and close in the borders. Enough to only let a slim stream pass.
    I step in front of it and raise my spear, ready to strike the moment something goes through it.

While I'm waiting, I focus on the water. If I'm gonna learn elemental magic, better start with the most intuitive of them all. So I try to slow down the current.

Vini said:

Ew, not thanks. Human flesh might even taste good but the smell is rancid, especially if overcooked.

Okay, so I go back to the first river and close in the borders. Enough to only let a slim stream pass.
    I step in front of it and raise my spear, ready to strike the moment something goes through it.

While I'm waiting, I focus on the water. If I'm gonna learn elemental magic, better start with the most intuitive of them all. So I try to slow down the current.

Alright, you make a shallow portion of the river and strand some fish. You spear them and put them in a pile somewhere.

You can slow down the current by making it wider but you'll have to mess around with a ton of the river to achieve this.
    What's a sig btw
    No, not what I had in mind. Damn, this is tougher than I thought. How do I learn Fire?

Oh well, I grab the pile of fish and take then the to first (only?) tree I felled. Then I look for dead grass and rocks to start a fire like they did back when dinosaurs still roamed this land. With a lightning precision strike!

Well no, I do it the old fashioned way. Maybe after I have an actual fire going I'll know what to do to play with it.

• BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 11,223Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    “I don’t want to flame things up,” I think to myself. “Leave the mages alone, only God Almighty will punish them.”
    I check whether I have money, a weapon, or anything in my inventory, and ask; “ok, whats the first thing I should do?”
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
    edited May 2018
    Vini said:

No, not what I had in mind. Damn, this is tougher than I thought. How do I learn Fire?

Oh well, I grab the pile of fish and take then the to first (only?) tree I felled. Then I look for dead grass and rocks to start a fire like they did back when dinosaurs still roamed this land. With a lightning precision strike!

Well no, I do it the old fashioned way. Maybe after I have an actual fire going I'll know what to do to play with it.

You can learn whatever the fuck you want whenever you want as long as its within reason. You don't really need anything else except for rp reasons. You can decide that you want to learn Elemental or whatever and it'll be fine.

“I don’t want to flame things up,” I think to myself. “Leave the mages alone, only God Almighty will punish them.”
    I check whether I have money, a weapon, or anything in my inventory, and ask; “ok, whats the first thing I should do?”

He asks you to actually get geared up, they wont send you on a mission with nothing as that'd be suicide. He mentions a new camp has popped up and had surely been raided by the recent influx of adventurers by now. One of them might be vini but only uio said that.
    Post edited by Uiomancant on
    What's a sig btw

Missed me

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time

Missed me
    What's a sig btw
    Within reason. Yeah, there's my problem.

Okay, so with Elemental I pick up small bits of the fire I made and spread them on the fish.
    I'm gonna smell after this. Maybe I should go get the river fixed to have a bath or something.
    Meh, food first. Then get cleaned. Then fuck up the that village before someone else raids them, because now it's personal.

I go to that camp and try to scavenge anything that has been forgotten

• ManiklasManiklas Posts: 2,874Member ✭✭✭
    I wanna do some research on the hide and horns, might give me a clue about what that thing was.
  • YosukeHanamuraYosukeHanamura Posts: 985Member, Helpful ✭✭
    "No, thanks. I can use magic by myself. Wanna see?"
    In modern physics, antimatter is defined as a material composed of the antiparticle (or "partners") to the corresponding particles of ordinary matter.

In theory, a particle and its anti-particle have the same mass as one another, but opposite electric charge, and other differences in quantum numbers. For example, a proton has positive charge while an antiproton has negative charge. A collision between any particle and its anti-particle partner is known to lead to their mutual annihilation, giving rise to various proportions of intense photons (gamma rays), neutrinos, and sometimes less-massive particle–antiparticle pairs.

Annihilation usually results in a release of energy that becomes available for heat or work. The amount of the released energy is usually proportional to the total mass of the collided matter and antimatter, in accord with the mass–energy equivalence equation, E = mc2.

Antimatter particles bind with one another to form antimatter, just as ordinary particles bind to form normal matter. For example, a positron (the antiparticle of the electron) and an antiproton (the antiparticle of the proton) can form an antihydrogen atom. Physical principles indicate that complex antimatter atomic nuclei are possible, as well as anti-atoms corresponding to the known chemical elements.

There is considerable speculation as to why the observable universe is composed almost entirely of ordinary matter, as opposed to an equal mixture of matter and antimatter. This asymmetry of matter and antimatter in the visible universe is one of the great unsolved problems in physics. The process by which this inequality between matter and antimatter particles developed is called baryogenesis.

Antimatter in the form of anti-atoms is one of the most difficult materials to produce. Individual antimatter particles, however, are commonly produced by particle accelerators and in some types of radioactive decay. The nuclei of antihelium have been artificially produced with difficulty. These are the most complex anti-nuclei so far observed.

Formally, antimatter particles can be defined by their negative baryon number or lepton number, while "normal" (non-antimatter) matter particles have a positive baryon or lepton number. These two classes of particles are the antiparticle partners of one another.

The idea of negative matter appears in past theories of matter that have now been abandoned. Using the once popular vortex theory of gravity, the possibility of matter with negative gravity was discussed by William Hicks in the 1880s. Between the 1880s and the 1890s, Karl Pearson proposed the existence of "squirts" and sinks of the flow of aether. The squirts represented normal matter and the sinks represented negative matter. Pearson's theory required a fourth dimension for the aether to flow from and into.

The term antimatter was first used by Arthur Schuster in two rather whimsical letters to Nature in 1898, in which he coined the term. He hypothesized antiatoms, as well as whole antimatter solar systems, and discussed the possibility of matter and antimatter annihilating each other. Schuster's ideas were not a serious theoretical proposal, merely speculation, and like the previous ideas, differed from the modern concept of antimatter in that it possessed negative gravity.

The modern theory of antimatter began in 1928, with a paper by Paul Dirac. Dirac realised that his relativistic version of the Schrödinger wave equation for electrons predicted the possibility of antielectrons. These were discovered by Carl D. Anderson in 1932 and named positrons (a portmanteau of "positive electron"). Although Dirac did not himself use the term antimatter, its use follows on naturally enough from antielectrons, antiprotons, etc. A complete periodic table of antimatter was envisaged by Charles Janet in 1929.

The Feynman–Stueckelberg interpretation states that antimatter and antiparticles are regular particles traveling backward in time.

There are compelling theoretical reasons to believe that, aside from the fact that antiparticles have different signs on all charges (such as electric charge and spin), matter and antimatter have exactly the same properties. This means a particle and its corresponding antiparticle must have identical masses and decay lifetimes (if unstable). It also implies that, for example, a star made up of antimatter (an "antistar") will shine just like an ordinary star. This idea was tested experimentally in 2016 by the ALPHA experiment, which measured the transition between the two lowest energy states of antihydrogen. The results, which are identical to that of hydrogen, confirmed the validity of quantum mechanics for antimatter.

Positrons were reported in November 2008 to have been generated by Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in larger numbers than by any previous synthetic process. A laser drove electrons through a gold target's nuclei, which caused the incoming electrons to emit energy quanta that decayed into both matter and antimatter. Positrons were detected at a higher rate and in greater density than ever previously detected in a laboratory. Previous experiments made smaller quantities of positrons using lasers and paper-thin targets; however, new simulations showed that short, ultra-intense lasers and millimeter-thick gold are a far more effective source.

Antimatter cannot be stored in a container made of ordinary matter because antimatter reacts with any matter it touches, annihilating itself and an equal amount of the container. Antimatter in the form of charged particles can be contained by a combination of electric and magnetic fields, in a device called a Penning trap. This device cannot, however, contain antimatter that consists of uncharged particles, for which atomic traps are used. In particular, such a trap may use the dipole moment (electric or magnetic) of the trapped particles. At high vacuum, the matter or antimatter particles can be trapped and cooled with slightly off-resonant laser radiation using a magneto-optical trap or magnetic trap. Small particles can also be suspended with optical tweezers, using a highly focused laser beam.

In 2011, CERN scientists were able to preserve antihydrogen for approximately 17 minutes.

Scientists claim that antimatter is the costliest material to make. In 2006, Gerald Smith estimated $250 million could produce 10 milligrams of positrons (equivalent to $25 billion per gram); in 1999, NASA gave a figure of $62.5 trillion per gram of antihydrogen. This is because production is difficult (only very few antiprotons are produced in reactions in particle accelerators), and because there is higher demand for other uses of particle accelerators. According to CERN, it has cost a few hundred million Swiss francs to produce about 1 billionth of a gram (the amount used so far for particle/antiparticle collisions). In comparison, to produce the first atomic weapon, the cost of the Manhattan Project was estimated at $23 billion with inflation during 2007.

Several studies funded by the NASA Institute for Advanced Concepts are exploring whether it might be possible to use magnetic scoops to collect the antimatter that occurs naturally in the Van Allen belt of the Earth, and ultimately, the belts of gas giants, like Jupiter, hopefully at a lower cost per gram.

Matter–antimatter reactions have practical applications in medical imaging, such as positron emission tomography (PET). In positive beta decay, a nuclide loses surplus positive charge by emitting a positron (in the same event, a proton becomes a neutron, and a neutrino is also emitted). Nuclides with surplus positive charge are easily made in a cyclotron and are widely generated for medical use. Antiprotons have also been shown within laboratory experiments to have the potential to treat certain cancers, in a similar method currently used for ion (proton) therapy.

Antimatter has been considered as a trigger mechanism for nuclear weapons. A major obstacle is the difficulty of producing antimatter in large enough quantities, and there is no evidence that it will ever be feasible. However, the U.S. Air Force funded studies of the physics of antimatter in the Cold War, and began considering its possible use in weapons, not just as a trigger, but as the explosive itself.
    Vini said:

Within reason. Yeah, there's my problem.

Okay, so with Elemental I pick up small bits of the fire I made and spread them on the fish.
    I'm gonna smell after this. Maybe I should go get the river fixed to have a bath or something.
    Meh, food first. Then get cleaned. Then fuck up the that village before someone else raids them, because now it's personal.

Alright you do all that shit, and head off towards the village. You don't notice one of the bodies had been looted yet.

I go to that camp and try to scavenge anything that has been forgotten

Alright, you come up on it, people are still on high alert inside but you loot some sweet armour and a crossbow off a body near the front gate, and quite a few shots for it.

You head inside for the armoury and are behind a building in some foliage to avoid being spotted.
    Maniklas said:

I wanna do some research on the hide and horns, might give me a clue about what that thing was.

You notice from the hide that it's pristine, like it's a new animal except for the fact it's obviously a fully grown elk. This leads you to believe that it's a summoned animal. Just holding the horns feels like it's sapping you quite like when it bit you.
    Somebody is trying to suppress power. However it feels like this object shouldn't exist. There's something deeply wrong with it.

"No, thanks. I can use magic by myself. Wanna see?"

You can post as many times as long as it's just dialogue.
    What's a sig btw
    (Oh okay)
    In modern physics, antimatter is defined as a material composed of the antiparticle (or "partners") to the corresponding particles of ordinary matter.

In theory, a particle and its anti-particle have the same mass as one another, but opposite electric charge, and other differences in quantum numbers. For example, a proton has positive charge while an antiproton has negative charge. A collision between any particle and its anti-particle partner is known to lead to their mutual annihilation, giving rise to various proportions of intense photons (gamma rays), neutrinos, and sometimes less-massive particle–antiparticle pairs.

Annihilation usually results in a release of energy that becomes available for heat or work. The amount of the released energy is usually proportional to the total mass of the collided matter and antimatter, in accord with the mass–energy equivalence equation, E = mc2.

Antimatter particles bind with one another to form antimatter, just as ordinary particles bind to form normal matter. For example, a positron (the antiparticle of the electron) and an antiproton (the antiparticle of the proton) can form an antihydrogen atom. Physical principles indicate that complex antimatter atomic nuclei are possible, as well as anti-atoms corresponding to the known chemical elements.

There is considerable speculation as to why the observable universe is composed almost entirely of ordinary matter, as opposed to an equal mixture of matter and antimatter. This asymmetry of matter and antimatter in the visible universe is one of the great unsolved problems in physics. The process by which this inequality between matter and antimatter particles developed is called baryogenesis.

Antimatter in the form of anti-atoms is one of the most difficult materials to produce. Individual antimatter particles, however, are commonly produced by particle accelerators and in some types of radioactive decay. The nuclei of antihelium have been artificially produced with difficulty. These are the most complex anti-nuclei so far observed.

Formally, antimatter particles can be defined by their negative baryon number or lepton number, while "normal" (non-antimatter) matter particles have a positive baryon or lepton number. These two classes of particles are the antiparticle partners of one another.

The idea of negative matter appears in past theories of matter that have now been abandoned. Using the once popular vortex theory of gravity, the possibility of matter with negative gravity was discussed by William Hicks in the 1880s. Between the 1880s and the 1890s, Karl Pearson proposed the existence of "squirts" and sinks of the flow of aether. The squirts represented normal matter and the sinks represented negative matter. Pearson's theory required a fourth dimension for the aether to flow from and into.

The term antimatter was first used by Arthur Schuster in two rather whimsical letters to Nature in 1898, in which he coined the term. He hypothesized antiatoms, as well as whole antimatter solar systems, and discussed the possibility of matter and antimatter annihilating each other. Schuster's ideas were not a serious theoretical proposal, merely speculation, and like the previous ideas, differed from the modern concept of antimatter in that it possessed negative gravity.

The modern theory of antimatter began in 1928, with a paper by Paul Dirac. Dirac realised that his relativistic version of the Schrödinger wave equation for electrons predicted the possibility of antielectrons. These were discovered by Carl D. Anderson in 1932 and named positrons (a portmanteau of "positive electron"). Although Dirac did not himself use the term antimatter, its use follows on naturally enough from antielectrons, antiprotons, etc. A complete periodic table of antimatter was envisaged by Charles Janet in 1929.

The Feynman–Stueckelberg interpretation states that antimatter and antiparticles are regular particles traveling backward in time.

There are compelling theoretical reasons to believe that, aside from the fact that antiparticles have different signs on all charges (such as electric charge and spin), matter and antimatter have exactly the same properties. This means a particle and its corresponding antiparticle must have identical masses and decay lifetimes (if unstable). It also implies that, for example, a star made up of antimatter (an "antistar") will shine just like an ordinary star. This idea was tested experimentally in 2016 by the ALPHA experiment, which measured the transition between the two lowest energy states of antihydrogen. The results, which are identical to that of hydrogen, confirmed the validity of quantum mechanics for antimatter.

Positrons were reported in November 2008 to have been generated by Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in larger numbers than by any previous synthetic process. A laser drove electrons through a gold target's nuclei, which caused the incoming electrons to emit energy quanta that decayed into both matter and antimatter. Positrons were detected at a higher rate and in greater density than ever previously detected in a laboratory. Previous experiments made smaller quantities of positrons using lasers and paper-thin targets; however, new simulations showed that short, ultra-intense lasers and millimeter-thick gold are a far more effective source.

Antimatter cannot be stored in a container made of ordinary matter because antimatter reacts with any matter it touches, annihilating itself and an equal amount of the container. Antimatter in the form of charged particles can be contained by a combination of electric and magnetic fields, in a device called a Penning trap. This device cannot, however, contain antimatter that consists of uncharged particles, for which atomic traps are used. In particular, such a trap may use the dipole moment (electric or magnetic) of the trapped particles. At high vacuum, the matter or antimatter particles can be trapped and cooled with slightly off-resonant laser radiation using a magneto-optical trap or magnetic trap. Small particles can also be suspended with optical tweezers, using a highly focused laser beam.

In 2011, CERN scientists were able to preserve antihydrogen for approximately 17 minutes.

Scientists claim that antimatter is the costliest material to make. In 2006, Gerald Smith estimated $250 million could produce 10 milligrams of positrons (equivalent to $25 billion per gram); in 1999, NASA gave a figure of $62.5 trillion per gram of antihydrogen. This is because production is difficult (only very few antiprotons are produced in reactions in particle accelerators), and because there is higher demand for other uses of particle accelerators. According to CERN, it has cost a few hundred million Swiss francs to produce about 1 billionth of a gram (the amount used so far for particle/antiparticle collisions). In comparison, to produce the first atomic weapon, the cost of the Manhattan Project was estimated at $23 billion with inflation during 2007.

Several studies funded by the NASA Institute for Advanced Concepts are exploring whether it might be possible to use magnetic scoops to collect the antimatter that occurs naturally in the Van Allen belt of the Earth, and ultimately, the belts of gas giants, like Jupiter, hopefully at a lower cost per gram.

Matter–antimatter reactions have practical applications in medical imaging, such as positron emission tomography (PET). In positive beta decay, a nuclide loses surplus positive charge by emitting a positron (in the same event, a proton becomes a neutron, and a neutrino is also emitted). Nuclides with surplus positive charge are easily made in a cyclotron and are widely generated for medical use. Antiprotons have also been shown within laboratory experiments to have the potential to treat certain cancers, in a similar method currently used for ion (proton) therapy.

Antimatter has been considered as a trigger mechanism for nuclear weapons. A major obstacle is the difficulty of producing antimatter in large enough quantities, and there is no evidence that it will ever be feasible. However, the U.S. Air Force funded studies of the physics of antimatter in the Cold War, and began considering its possible use in weapons, not just as a trigger, but as the explosive itself.
    Do I notice Brainstorm hiding in a leaf fortress? Because I'm so shooting flaming crossbow bolts at his ass if I did.

Burning PCs' butts or not, I circle the village, keeping a low profile. Snapping my fingers to make sure I can still spark some flames, I look for the perfect "fire place" up in this suckers' home.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    "Most of us can, so nah, I don't wanna see your shitty magic."

I'll mirror my book, and throw it at him, before walking off to look for some other point of interest.
    "You don't get famous by stating that you are getting more famous. That's nonsense!" ~Karlolin
    "IT HASN'T EVEN PREMIERED ON THE THE-oh i guess you live in the US" ~Karlolin
    "Why won't you yiff with me ;.; " ~Anon9mous
    "The frosting... it's so.... mmm.... " ~Reepile
    "When the Worldstar guy is freaked the fuck out, you know there's a problem." ~Papa Franku
    Vini said:

Do I notice Brainstorm hiding in a leaf fortress? Because I'm so shooting flaming crossbow bolts at his ass if I did.

Burning PCs' butts or not, I circle the village, keeping a low profile. Snapping my fingers to make sure I can still spark some flames, I look for the perfect "fire place" up in this suckers' home.

You feel like there's somebody here but you can't see them. You suppose it's just a civilian hiding or something.

You find a large building, it seems like if you can get a fire going it'll catch the building and at least the surrounding walls on fire. The entire area is pretty dry and the roads might stop the fire.
    Goldra said:

"Most of us can, so nah, I don't wanna see your shitty magic."

I'll mirror my book, and throw it at him, before walking off to look for some other point of interest.

Do you have anything in mind that you wanna find? cause if not I'm gonna put a rude monster on you
    What's a sig btw
    Interesting. Not giving my location away, I study the tall building. Any open window leading to a combustible room, any crack on a wall, anything that could cause disaster.

Just so we're on the same page here, my plan is to light as many bolts as needed to start a nice and cozy fire in the building, and once it's up in flames I want to weaken whatever connections it has to the ground and make it fall.
    Just turning it into the biggest bonfire this world has ever seen is good enough, though, so I'll settle for just that if I can.

I'll take the monster.
    "You don't get famous by stating that you are getting more famous. That's nonsense!" ~Karlolin
    "When the Worldstar guy is freaked the fuck out, you know there's a problem." ~Papa Franku
    Vini said:

Interesting. Not giving my location away, I study the tall building. Any open window leading to a combustible room, any crack on a wall, anything that could cause disaster.

Just so we're on the same page here, my plan is to light as many bolts as needed to start a nice and cozy fire in the building, and once it's up in flames I want to weaken whatever connections it has to the ground and make it fall.
    Just turning it into the biggest bonfire this world has ever seen is good enough, though, so I'll settle for just that if I can.

Alright. Since the buildings aren't particularly well constructed you can probably wedge your feet into the weak spots to get wherever you want. I like your plan.
    You go around the back, pretending to be on patrol and climb up into the window. Inside there's a person and a few rugs. They don't see you yet. You hide on a roof to decide what to do about this person.
    Goldra said:

I'll take the monster.

Alright, one of the mages from the mage guild comes up to you. Something is lurking in the trees however, and he has spells ready.
    After a loud whistle, a fucking gorilla leaps down and is readying a punch, which might hurt.
    You might wanna do something about this.
    What's a sig btw
    "Shitty, huh? Persona." Yosuke says as Orpheus leaves his psyche, and proceeds to bash Goldra with his lyre, then disappears.

"Shitty, huh? Persona." Yosuke says as Orpheus leaves his psyche, and proceeds to bash Goldra with his lyre, then disappears.

You do 3 damage to goldra 9/12.

Also turns out that the gorilla thing is happening literally here. 10/10 would gorilla again.
    What's a sig btw
    "Oh man, summoning things? Haven't seen that one before."

I'll push the mage into the gorilla's swing, then run around behind it.
    "Hehe, it's called a Persona, a manifestation of my psyche."
    Orpheus appears again to throw a fireball at Goldra, and disappears again.

Goldra said:

"Oh man, summoning things? Haven't seen that one before."

I'll push the mage into the gorilla's swing, then run around behind it.

Alright, the mage gets voided and can no longer use magic. Probably not the best thing he could've made.
    Mage: 6/10 | 1 DEF | Elemental, Void, Erase
    Gorilla: 25/25 | Void
    Goldra: 9/12 | 3 DEF
    Yosuke 10/10 |

"Hehe, it's called a Persona, a manifestation of my psyche."
    Orpheus appears again to throw a fireball at Goldra, and disappears again.

That's another 3 damage to Goldra.
    Mage: 6/10 | 1 DEF | Elemental, Void, Erase
    Gorilla: 25/25 | Void
    Goldra: 6/12 | 3 DEF
    Yosuke 5/10

The Gorilla swipe Yosuke away, dealing 5 damage. The mage will do nothing to wait out the Void.
    What's a sig btw
    "Tch, Guess i'll have to use more elaborated attacks, huh?"
    Orpheus appears, bashes the Gorilla, while Yosuke comes close and smacks it with the club, then Orpheus uses a fireball

edited May 2018
    I'll hit Yosuke with a stone from my sling, and run away while Yosuke's still distracted.