Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Skills [Uio ripping off Aurellians which is made by Uio]

Comments

• GoldraGoldra Member Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭

(How do I start a person?)

Nice job not reading the first post.
    "You don't get famous by stating that you are getting more famous. That's nonsense!" ~Karlolin
    "IT HASN'T EVEN PREMIERED ON THE THE-oh i guess you live in the US" ~Karlolin
    "Why won't you yiff with me ;.; " ~Anon9mous
    "The frosting... it's so.... mmm.... " ~Reepile
    "When the Worldstar guy is freaked the fuck out, you know there's a problem." ~Papa Franku
  • UiomancantUiomancant Member, Cool, Flagger Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok i have another idea
    Seek out a lighting mage.
    I'm guessing he'll say the same thing as the other guy so if he does I'll ask him how i can prove myself and join the guild or whatever it is.

You walk back in, and realise lightning isn't an element.
    Vini said:

I hope the beast is dead from running its skull against a sharp, shitty spear.
    If it's not, I'll juts summon extra Hands to snap its neck.

Either way, now that I've got my dinner, I won't cook it. Not even eat it. I had no plans to eat it in the first place, I don't know why I called it my dinner.

No, I start skinning it, separating the Boundary between its hide and its flesh.

I'll let you get away with this one.

You remove the entire hide, and have a largely intact hide.

I keep excavating until I have enough materials to create my Machine. How do I learn a new skill? Do I just say "I want to learn XYZ", or something else?

Yes, if it's within reason you get it.

You have a ton of ore. Big old pile of ore.

(How do I start a person?)

Illiteracy is a big problem here.
    What's a sig btw
  • ViniVini Member Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭✭✭

With that you mean the fight or the boundary? Because if the latter, you might not like what I plan to do next.

I pick some blades of grass from the ground. Enough to go around my body three times over. Removing the boundary between each other, I try to join them together.

Vini said:

With that you mean the fight or the boundary? Because if the latter, you might not like what I plan to do next.

I pick some blades of grass from the ground. Enough to go around my body three times over. Removing the boundary between each other, I try to join them together.
    And you're right, I'm not gonna like it so it didn't happen.
    What's a sig btw
    In that case I pick more and tie them together, then roll the hide and tie it with the grass rope. Now off to some tannery to turn this hide into leather.

Wait... How much money do I have?

Vini said:

In that case I pick more and tie them together, then roll the hide and tie it with the grass rope. Now off to some tannery to turn this hide into leather.

Wait... How much money do I have?

I don't keep track of money.
    You make some rope out of nearby straw and wrap up the hide.
    Did I give you any money?
    What's a sig btw
    Not that I'm aware of. Guess that means I'm broke. :c

Alright then. Greater force of the universe. Ruling natural power. Man with the grapefruit. Mah god.
    I want to "urn reel moni" and maybe learn some new skills. What do you suggest?

• YosukeHanamuraYosukeHanamura Member Posts: 908 ✭✭
    Oh. Then i make a shield out of wooden planks, with 'spikes' made of stone attached to it.
    In modern physics, antimatter is defined as a material composed of the antiparticle (or "partners") to the corresponding particles of ordinary matter.

In theory, a particle and its anti-particle have the same mass as one another, but opposite electric charge, and other differences in quantum numbers. For example, a proton has positive charge while an antiproton has negative charge. A collision between any particle and its anti-particle partner is known to lead to their mutual annihilation, giving rise to various proportions of intense photons (gamma rays), neutrinos, and sometimes less-massive particle–antiparticle pairs.

Annihilation usually results in a release of energy that becomes available for heat or work. The amount of the released energy is usually proportional to the total mass of the collided matter and antimatter, in accord with the mass–energy equivalence equation, E = mc2.

Antimatter particles bind with one another to form antimatter, just as ordinary particles bind to form normal matter. For example, a positron (the antiparticle of the electron) and an antiproton (the antiparticle of the proton) can form an antihydrogen atom. Physical principles indicate that complex antimatter atomic nuclei are possible, as well as anti-atoms corresponding to the known chemical elements.

There is considerable speculation as to why the observable universe is composed almost entirely of ordinary matter, as opposed to an equal mixture of matter and antimatter. This asymmetry of matter and antimatter in the visible universe is one of the great unsolved problems in physics. The process by which this inequality between matter and antimatter particles developed is called baryogenesis.

Antimatter in the form of anti-atoms is one of the most difficult materials to produce. Individual antimatter particles, however, are commonly produced by particle accelerators and in some types of radioactive decay. The nuclei of antihelium have been artificially produced with difficulty. These are the most complex anti-nuclei so far observed.

Formally, antimatter particles can be defined by their negative baryon number or lepton number, while "normal" (non-antimatter) matter particles have a positive baryon or lepton number. These two classes of particles are the antiparticle partners of one another.

The idea of negative matter appears in past theories of matter that have now been abandoned. Using the once popular vortex theory of gravity, the possibility of matter with negative gravity was discussed by William Hicks in the 1880s. Between the 1880s and the 1890s, Karl Pearson proposed the existence of "squirts" and sinks of the flow of aether. The squirts represented normal matter and the sinks represented negative matter. Pearson's theory required a fourth dimension for the aether to flow from and into.

The term antimatter was first used by Arthur Schuster in two rather whimsical letters to Nature in 1898, in which he coined the term. He hypothesized antiatoms, as well as whole antimatter solar systems, and discussed the possibility of matter and antimatter annihilating each other. Schuster's ideas were not a serious theoretical proposal, merely speculation, and like the previous ideas, differed from the modern concept of antimatter in that it possessed negative gravity.

The modern theory of antimatter began in 1928, with a paper by Paul Dirac. Dirac realised that his relativistic version of the Schrödinger wave equation for electrons predicted the possibility of antielectrons. These were discovered by Carl D. Anderson in 1932 and named positrons (a portmanteau of "positive electron"). Although Dirac did not himself use the term antimatter, its use follows on naturally enough from antielectrons, antiprotons, etc. A complete periodic table of antimatter was envisaged by Charles Janet in 1929.

The Feynman–Stueckelberg interpretation states that antimatter and antiparticles are regular particles traveling backward in time.

There are compelling theoretical reasons to believe that, aside from the fact that antiparticles have different signs on all charges (such as electric charge and spin), matter and antimatter have exactly the same properties. This means a particle and its corresponding antiparticle must have identical masses and decay lifetimes (if unstable). It also implies that, for example, a star made up of antimatter (an "antistar") will shine just like an ordinary star. This idea was tested experimentally in 2016 by the ALPHA experiment, which measured the transition between the two lowest energy states of antihydrogen. The results, which are identical to that of hydrogen, confirmed the validity of quantum mechanics for antimatter.

Positrons were reported in November 2008 to have been generated by Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in larger numbers than by any previous synthetic process. A laser drove electrons through a gold target's nuclei, which caused the incoming electrons to emit energy quanta that decayed into both matter and antimatter. Positrons were detected at a higher rate and in greater density than ever previously detected in a laboratory. Previous experiments made smaller quantities of positrons using lasers and paper-thin targets; however, new simulations showed that short, ultra-intense lasers and millimeter-thick gold are a far more effective source.

Antimatter cannot be stored in a container made of ordinary matter because antimatter reacts with any matter it touches, annihilating itself and an equal amount of the container. Antimatter in the form of charged particles can be contained by a combination of electric and magnetic fields, in a device called a Penning trap. This device cannot, however, contain antimatter that consists of uncharged particles, for which atomic traps are used. In particular, such a trap may use the dipole moment (electric or magnetic) of the trapped particles. At high vacuum, the matter or antimatter particles can be trapped and cooled with slightly off-resonant laser radiation using a magneto-optical trap or magnetic trap. Small particles can also be suspended with optical tweezers, using a highly focused laser beam.

In 2011, CERN scientists were able to preserve antihydrogen for approximately 17 minutes.

Scientists claim that antimatter is the costliest material to make. In 2006, Gerald Smith estimated $250 million could produce 10 milligrams of positrons (equivalent to $25 billion per gram); in 1999, NASA gave a figure of $62.5 trillion per gram of antihydrogen. This is because production is difficult (only very few antiprotons are produced in reactions in particle accelerators), and because there is higher demand for other uses of particle accelerators. According to CERN, it has cost a few hundred million Swiss francs to produce about 1 billionth of a gram (the amount used so far for particle/antiparticle collisions). In comparison, to produce the first atomic weapon, the cost of the Manhattan Project was estimated at $23 billion with inflation during 2007.

Several studies funded by the NASA Institute for Advanced Concepts are exploring whether it might be possible to use magnetic scoops to collect the antimatter that occurs naturally in the Van Allen belt of the Earth, and ultimately, the belts of gas giants, like Jupiter, hopefully at a lower cost per gram.

Matter–antimatter reactions have practical applications in medical imaging, such as positron emission tomography (PET). In positive beta decay, a nuclide loses surplus positive charge by emitting a positron (in the same event, a proton becomes a neutron, and a neutrino is also emitted). Nuclides with surplus positive charge are easily made in a cyclotron and are widely generated for medical use. Antiprotons have also been shown within laboratory experiments to have the potential to treat certain cancers, in a similar method currently used for ion (proton) therapy.

Antimatter has been considered as a trigger mechanism for nuclear weapons. A major obstacle is the difficulty of producing antimatter in large enough quantities, and there is no evidence that it will ever be feasible. However, the U.S. Air Force funded studies of the physics of antimatter in the Cold War, and began considering its possible use in weapons, not just as a trigger, but as the explosive itself.
    I tear it out of your hands, chucking it off behind me.

"Gonna answer me?"
    "You don't get famous by stating that you are getting more famous. That's nonsense!" ~Karlolin
    "When the Worldstar guy is freaked the fuck out, you know there's a problem." ~Papa Franku
  • ManiklasManiklas Member Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭
    edited May 17
    I make a slingshot using the fibres and some wood (refined using my conjured tools)

I search for any living beings around here.

Pick up a few stones to use with the sling.
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭
    Okay, can I build my Machine now? If so, I that's what I want to do.
    e^i*π=-1
    This forum: Not dead. Just... sleeping.
  • TheMonkGuyTheMonkGuy Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    edited May 17
    Power;Light Lasers
    Artifact:5
    El Munk Guy
    http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/17332/destroy-the-multiverse#latest my forum game
    Me-we must build a WAH!
    Me-YOu STAY OUTTA DIS!
    Me-SOMEBODY A TOUCHA MY MEMEGHET!
    Vini said:

Not that I'm aware of. Guess that means I'm broke. :c

Alright then. Greater force of the universe. Ruling natural power. Man with the grapefruit. Mah god.
    I want to "urn reel moni" and maybe learn some new skills. What do you suggest?

Get me chicken nuggets.
    You can get monis by doing shit in town or with the trader lad. Money didn't exist when I did the barb camp so none there.

Oh. Then i make a shield out of wooden planks, with 'spikes' made of stone attached to it.

You're currently getting interrogated by Goldra, you should do that before you continue.
    Maniklas said:

I make a slingshot using the fibres and some wood (refined using my conjured tools)

I search for any living beings around here.

Pick up a few stones to use with the sling.

As usual, if anyone wants to fight you they can come forward. The slingshot is rather successful.

Okay, can I build my Machine now? If so, I that's what I want to do.

You can make a pile of ore. You need to refine it and find a way to work it. Then you need to get something to power it. For power an old favourite will be coming back.
    What's a sig btw
  • ManiklasManiklas Member Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭
    I search for animals, preferrably cows, horses or rabbits.
  • SphealSpheal Member Posts: 197 ✭✭
    get stronk?
    Ok, I summon a Shadow Copy of my self and spar against it to practice fighting. Then, I look for like a cave or something to explore/
    spheals are round
    spheals are good
    Maniklas said:

I search for animals, preferrably cows, horses or rabbits.

You find what looks like some kind of deer, except the horns and hide seem to shine when light hits it just right. It turns towards you and you realise something is a bit off. It seems much more muscular than usual. When it opens its mouth you realise it's not a herbivore. It opens wide with sharp teeth and prepares to ram you.

Breadsticks tracker beeps, and gives the location of you. It's indeed something that needs to die. Right now.
    20/20 | 1 DEF | Void
    I can also tell you getting speared will hurt.
    Spheal said:

get stronk?
    Ok, I summon a Shadow Copy of my self and spar against it to practice fighting. Then, I look for like a cave or something to explore/

You summon a copy of yourself, and you're as handsome as ever. You spar against it and head over to the cave. It's a bit dark inside but there's crystals illuminating the path. If there's anything in here it'll get the jump on you.

What's a sig btw
    I go check out the trader lad. Maybe he'll accept this high quality, practically intact boar hide for some armor.
    And if he doesn't I'll curse him in my mind and ask how much he's willing to pay for it.

Vini said:

I go check out the trader lad. Maybe he'll accept this high quality, practically intact boar hide for some armor.
    And if he doesn't I'll curse him in my mind and ask how much he's willing to pay for it.

He stops talking to RiR, accepts the hide and gives you a bag of coins. How many coins? who cares I don't need a currency system, you'll all become gods anyway.

--------------------

I'll just like, build a hut with with the logs. It'll be a log cabin in the jungle.
    What's a sig btw
  • YosukeHanamuraYosukeHanamura Member Posts: 908 ✭✭
    "? Answer what?"
    In modern physics, antimatter is defined as a material composed of the antiparticle (or "partners") to the corresponding particles of ordinary matter.

In theory, a particle and its anti-particle have the same mass as one another, but opposite electric charge, and other differences in quantum numbers. For example, a proton has positive charge while an antiproton has negative charge. A collision between any particle and its anti-particle partner is known to lead to their mutual annihilation, giving rise to various proportions of intense photons (gamma rays), neutrinos, and sometimes less-massive particle–antiparticle pairs.

Annihilation usually results in a release of energy that becomes available for heat or work. The amount of the released energy is usually proportional to the total mass of the collided matter and antimatter, in accord with the mass–energy equivalence equation, E = mc2.

Antimatter particles bind with one another to form antimatter, just as ordinary particles bind to form normal matter. For example, a positron (the antiparticle of the electron) and an antiproton (the antiparticle of the proton) can form an antihydrogen atom. Physical principles indicate that complex antimatter atomic nuclei are possible, as well as anti-atoms corresponding to the known chemical elements.

There is considerable speculation as to why the observable universe is composed almost entirely of ordinary matter, as opposed to an equal mixture of matter and antimatter. This asymmetry of matter and antimatter in the visible universe is one of the great unsolved problems in physics. The process by which this inequality between matter and antimatter particles developed is called baryogenesis.

Antimatter in the form of anti-atoms is one of the most difficult materials to produce. Individual antimatter particles, however, are commonly produced by particle accelerators and in some types of radioactive decay. The nuclei of antihelium have been artificially produced with difficulty. These are the most complex anti-nuclei so far observed.

Formally, antimatter particles can be defined by their negative baryon number or lepton number, while "normal" (non-antimatter) matter particles have a positive baryon or lepton number. These two classes of particles are the antiparticle partners of one another.

The idea of negative matter appears in past theories of matter that have now been abandoned. Using the once popular vortex theory of gravity, the possibility of matter with negative gravity was discussed by William Hicks in the 1880s. Between the 1880s and the 1890s, Karl Pearson proposed the existence of "squirts" and sinks of the flow of aether. The squirts represented normal matter and the sinks represented negative matter. Pearson's theory required a fourth dimension for the aether to flow from and into.

The term antimatter was first used by Arthur Schuster in two rather whimsical letters to Nature in 1898, in which he coined the term. He hypothesized antiatoms, as well as whole antimatter solar systems, and discussed the possibility of matter and antimatter annihilating each other. Schuster's ideas were not a serious theoretical proposal, merely speculation, and like the previous ideas, differed from the modern concept of antimatter in that it possessed negative gravity.

The modern theory of antimatter began in 1928, with a paper by Paul Dirac. Dirac realised that his relativistic version of the Schrödinger wave equation for electrons predicted the possibility of antielectrons. These were discovered by Carl D. Anderson in 1932 and named positrons (a portmanteau of "positive electron"). Although Dirac did not himself use the term antimatter, its use follows on naturally enough from antielectrons, antiprotons, etc. A complete periodic table of antimatter was envisaged by Charles Janet in 1929.

The Feynman–Stueckelberg interpretation states that antimatter and antiparticles are regular particles traveling backward in time.

There are compelling theoretical reasons to believe that, aside from the fact that antiparticles have different signs on all charges (such as electric charge and spin), matter and antimatter have exactly the same properties. This means a particle and its corresponding antiparticle must have identical masses and decay lifetimes (if unstable). It also implies that, for example, a star made up of antimatter (an "antistar") will shine just like an ordinary star. This idea was tested experimentally in 2016 by the ALPHA experiment, which measured the transition between the two lowest energy states of antihydrogen. The results, which are identical to that of hydrogen, confirmed the validity of quantum mechanics for antimatter.

Positrons were reported in November 2008 to have been generated by Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in larger numbers than by any previous synthetic process. A laser drove electrons through a gold target's nuclei, which caused the incoming electrons to emit energy quanta that decayed into both matter and antimatter. Positrons were detected at a higher rate and in greater density than ever previously detected in a laboratory. Previous experiments made smaller quantities of positrons using lasers and paper-thin targets; however, new simulations showed that short, ultra-intense lasers and millimeter-thick gold are a far more effective source.

Antimatter cannot be stored in a container made of ordinary matter because antimatter reacts with any matter it touches, annihilating itself and an equal amount of the container. Antimatter in the form of charged particles can be contained by a combination of electric and magnetic fields, in a device called a Penning trap. This device cannot, however, contain antimatter that consists of uncharged particles, for which atomic traps are used. In particular, such a trap may use the dipole moment (electric or magnetic) of the trapped particles. At high vacuum, the matter or antimatter particles can be trapped and cooled with slightly off-resonant laser radiation using a magneto-optical trap or magnetic trap. Small particles can also be suspended with optical tweezers, using a highly focused laser beam.

In 2011, CERN scientists were able to preserve antihydrogen for approximately 17 minutes.

Scientists claim that antimatter is the costliest material to make. In 2006, Gerald Smith estimated $250 million could produce 10 milligrams of positrons (equivalent to $25 billion per gram); in 1999, NASA gave a figure of $62.5 trillion per gram of antihydrogen. This is because production is difficult (only very few antiprotons are produced in reactions in particle accelerators), and because there is higher demand for other uses of particle accelerators. According to CERN, it has cost a few hundred million Swiss francs to produce about 1 billionth of a gram (the amount used so far for particle/antiparticle collisions). In comparison, to produce the first atomic weapon, the cost of the Manhattan Project was estimated at $23 billion with inflation during 2007.

Several studies funded by the NASA Institute for Advanced Concepts are exploring whether it might be possible to use magnetic scoops to collect the antimatter that occurs naturally in the Van Allen belt of the Earth, and ultimately, the belts of gas giants, like Jupiter, hopefully at a lower cost per gram.

Matter–antimatter reactions have practical applications in medical imaging, such as positron emission tomography (PET). In positive beta decay, a nuclide loses surplus positive charge by emitting a positron (in the same event, a proton becomes a neutron, and a neutrino is also emitted). Nuclides with surplus positive charge are easily made in a cyclotron and are widely generated for medical use. Antiprotons have also been shown within laboratory experiments to have the potential to treat certain cancers, in a similar method currently used for ion (proton) therapy.

Antimatter has been considered as a trigger mechanism for nuclear weapons. A major obstacle is the difficulty of producing antimatter in large enough quantities, and there is no evidence that it will ever be feasible. However, the U.S. Air Force funded studies of the physics of antimatter in the Cold War, and began considering its possible use in weapons, not just as a trigger, but as the explosive itself.
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 11,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I’ll try.

Skill: I have a special sense, sometimes I can feel when something will happen in a few seconds (like something life-threatening) but without knowing exactly what (useful to help me take caution), and maybe I can feel before touching something whether the result is promising or not.
    Artifact: 7
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
    Yay, the monis! I'm gonna spend it on a chestpiece. It's important to protect your organs.
    Though I guess these coins can't buy much. It's probably going to be some low quality shit. But hey, I'll take whatever Def bonuses I can get.

After that I'll consider a new skill to learn. Maybe scavenging.

edited May 18
    "To the fact that you're trying to make garbage weapons. Though, if you want, I can give ya a hand with that..."

Smirking, I hold the spellbook out to you.
    Summon a Shadow Copy to watch my back, then go in
    spheals are round
    spheals are good

"? Answer what?"

Goldra said:

"To the fact that you're trying to make garbage weapons. Though, if you want, I can give ya a hand with that..."

Smirking, I hold the spellbook out to you.

Just quoting to tell you everything is going fine.

I guess I’ll try.

Skill: I have a special sense, sometimes I can feel when something will happen in a few seconds (like something life-threatening) but without knowing exactly what (useful to help me take caution), and maybe I can feel before touching something whether the result is promising or not.
    Artifact: 7

Since 7 is taken you'll get 8.
    Ring of Teleportation - You can teleport anywhere you've been after meditating.
    Vini said:

Yay, the monis! I'm gonna spend it on a chestpiece. It's important to protect your organs.
    Though I guess these coins can't buy much. It's probably going to be some low quality shit. But hey, I'll take whatever Def bonuses I can get.

After that I'll consider a new skill to learn. Maybe scavenging.

He gives you a studded leather suit, it's not great but it's +3.
    I can let you learn scavenging on the spot, so you do.
    Spheal said:

Summon a Shadow Copy to watch my back, then go in

Alright, you turn a corner and enter a brightly lit room. It's also very warm in here. Those crystals are so much bigger here and are illuminating it.
    You don't currently see anything hostile. But you feel like something is in here.
    What's a sig btw
    I don my armor and feel more safe. Now I feel I can do proper combat.

Okay, so now I have Scavenging. Guess I should jump into a pile of garbage and find the best trash man can get.
    Not.

I'd rather go back to the boar I executed earlier and scavenge her corpse.
    Now that I think about it, scavenging is just (un)glorified looting. Does this skill even have a purpose? 'Cause if it doesn't, I might have an idea what to do to useless skills to make them more worthwhile.

Vini said:

I don my armor and feel more safe. Now I feel I can do proper combat.

Okay, so now I have Scavenging. Guess I should jump into a pile of garbage and find the best trash man can get.
    Not.

I'd rather go back to the boar I executed earlier and scavenge her corpse.
    Now that I think about it, scavenging is just (un)glorified looting. Does this skill even have a purpose? 'Cause if it doesn't, I might have an idea what to do to useless skills to make them more worthwhile.

It's basically useless unless nuclear fallout descends the planet.
    What's a sig btw
    Grab some crystals to sell for moni, then go in deeper
    spheals are round
    spheals are good
    edited May 19
    Spheal said:

Grab some crystals to sell for moni, then go in deeper

You tug on one, and the wall seems to... fall off. Out comes what looks like a large humanoid golem, around 2.5 metres high.
    15/15 | DEF: 2 | Void

Since it has the jump on you, it'll use one of its arms to push you deeper. You take 4 damage since you're unarmoured. You realise after this effortless but large hit, that you probably can't take this.
    12/16
    What's a sig btw
    I still pick a few bones from the dead boar. One of them's gotta have the right size and pointiness to work as a dagger.

And well, since this skill is so damn useful, I guess there's no point in doing what I would suggest. But because it could come in play latter, I'll suggest it anyway.

It's Unlearning. Like, sacrifice all the progress you have with one skill to gain an equivalent boost to other(s).
    I mean, if we don't have levels, our powers do, right? How else do we become almighty mothafockas made of swag?

Vini said:

I still pick a few bones from the dead boar. One of them's gotta have the right size and pointiness to work as a dagger.

And well, since this skill is so damn useful, I guess there's no point in doing what I would suggest. But because it could come in play latter, I'll suggest it anyway.

It's Unlearning. Like, sacrifice all the progress you have with one skill to gain an equivalent boost to other(s).
    I mean, if we don't have levels, our powers do, right? How else do we become almighty mothafockas made of swag?

Do/Make cool shit when you're a smart boi. Like the dude who's summoning void animals on innocent people to probably kill them.
    What's a sig btw