Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Skills [Uio ripping off Aurellians which is made by Uio]

Comments

• MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭
    Look for a cave with some exposed ore?
    e^i*π=-1
  • ViniVini Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, decreasing maximum health is tiring. And dangerous.
    I unsummon the Hands of God.

Okay, let's see how easy it is to tinker with the boundary of something and itself.
    I look for a branch about the same girth as my forearm and try to detach it from the rest of the tree, regardless of how long or short it ends up.

• UiomancantUiomancant Member, Cool, Flagger Posts: 9,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 14
    Maniklas said:

Starting skill: Conjuration (Earlygame tools gonna be pretty helpful)

artifact NO. 1, if not availabe; add one, square, then subtract one.

Amulet of Resurection - Will bring the user back to life once after dying. Dying again will cause a normal respawn
    Spheal said:

Summon a Griffon and fly to the town

You're too tired to summon that. Instead you make a horse and ride over.

I try to get enrolled in the guard.
    btw how do i replenish my health?

You go to the towns barracks, you head over to the enrolment desk. He hands you a device and a few coins.
    "This device will allow you to know when you need to murder something, and I recommend learning new skills in the meantime, as it's rather calm right now. You can stay at an inn or set up somewhere out of time"

((You naturally regen over time.))

Will Mirrored objects remain after this Roulette wears off? Gonna decide my next move based off that.

Large objects will stop being mirrored earlier than small ones. But they will.

I try to make it more dangerous, but not much since lack of materials.

You have the crafting ring, so it's pretty good already.
    Goldra said:

Again, I'll try to jump out of the spell. I'll probably still be tired, but at least the other bandit will have to run around the roots, if he wants to get up close with me.

You dodge the roots and the other dude leaps over them at you. He touches the ground and it turns to quicksand.
    Big lad seems to be a bit concerned at the fact he doesn't have you yet. He opens another page and breaths a cone of fire, dealing him 2 damage. You take 2 damage cause you're also armoured.

13/15
    DEF: 0
    Omniscient

5/5
    DEF: 3
    Change

EDIT: Forgot the new page people

Look for a cave with some exposed ore?

Sure, you find one.
    Vini said:

Yeah, decreasing maximum health is tiring. And dangerous.
    I unsummon the Hands of God.

Okay, let's see how easy it is to tinker with the boundary of something and itself.
    I look for a branch about the same girth as my forearm and try to detach it from the rest of the tree, regardless of how long or short it ends up.

Don't wanna get assassinated, that's bad. You hang off a large branch and it comes off, you now have an entire tree branch.

--------------------

Meanwhile, after getting a dank new skill I decide to use it. I enchant Restore on the ghillie suit so the leaves don't go bad. They're not alive either.
    What's a sig btw
  • GoldraGoldra Member Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭
    I guess I'll keep running back. Not much point in doing anything right now unless I want to get fucked up.

(Also, wasn't the smallboi at 4/5, the bigboi completely fine, and didn't the bigboi have 3 armor, and not the smallboi?)
    "You don't get famous by stating that you are getting more famous. That's nonsense!" ~Karlolin
    "IT HASN'T EVEN PREMIERED ON THE THE-oh i guess you live in the US" ~Karlolin
    "Why won't you yiff with me ;.; " ~Anon9mous
    "The frosting... it's so.... mmm.... " ~Reepile
    "When the Worldstar guy is freaked the fuck out, you know there's a problem." ~Papa Franku
    Goldra said:

I guess I'll keep running back. Not much point in doing anything right now unless I want to get fucked up.

(Also, wasn't the smallboi at 4/5, the bigboi completely fine, and didn't the bigboi have 3 armor, and not the smallboi?)

Alright, the smolboi was at 4.
    Big boi will cast another Firebreath, dealing 3 damage to himself and 3 damage to you.

10/15
    Def: -1
    Omniscient.

3/5
    Def: 3
    Change

You run, still get hit. Small boi will get stuck on the ground in the quicksand, and take 1 damage from suffocation. You get to the treeline.
    5/10
    What's a sig btw
    I'll pick up a rock, fire it at smol, and mirror it. You know this tactic by now.

Then I'll hide behind a tree.
    "You don't get famous by stating that you are getting more famous. That's nonsense!" ~Karlolin
    "When the Worldstar guy is freaked the fuck out, you know there's a problem." ~Papa Franku
    Goldra said:

I'll pick up a rock, fire it at smol, and mirror it. You know this tactic by now.

Then I'll hide behind a tree.

When you peek out, big lad strikes you with electricity, stunning you.

Smolboi will then turn a nearby bush into a bomb, he'll drop it then run the fuck away.
    What's a sig btw
    edited May 14
    I'll do the same as smol. As I go, I'll mirror a page or two in big's book, creating them in an attempt to eventually break the bindings. If they appear above the book, at least it might distract him for a second.
    Goldra said:

I'll do the same as smol. As I go, I'll mirror a page or two in big's book, creating them in an attempt to eventually break the bindings. If they appear above the book, at least it might distract him for a second.

You run the fuck away, and don't get bombed. You mirror his entire book and now he has two, one of which is fake.
    He tries to cast a spell but was using the wrong book, and it does nothing. He now has -3 DEF

Realising this, he runs back into the town. Small lad will also retreat.
    What's a sig btw
    Fuck yeah.
    I'll go look for some rocks I can create sparks with.
    O cool. Worked. But will indirect physical boundaries tho.

I cut the branch's tip off and take a nice, long look at it.

It's my wood.

I'm pretty happy with my wood, but after I'm done with it, I hope I can also be proud of it.
    It's got an uneven shape, so I first try to adjust its Boundary of Curved and Straight. Get a nice, unbent wood.

Goldra said:

Fuck yeah.
    I'll go look for some rocks I can create sparks with.

Uh, alright. That's not how rocks work but you find a few.

The little boy approaches your location, but fucks up the stealth mission and makes noise. He starts running.
    Vini said:

O cool. Worked. But will indirect physical boundaries tho.

I cut the branch's tip off and take a nice, long look at it.

It's my wood.

I'm pretty happy with my wood, but after I'm done with it, I hope I can also be proud of it.
    It's got an uneven shape, so I first try to adjust its Boundary of Curved and Straight. Get a nice, unbent wood.

You break off the tip of the branch. It's wood. It's your wood. You should be happy.

You fail to unbend the wood cause I'll only let you do more literal boundries, not boundaries in an object. So like the river/ground tree/ground and I shouldn't have let you do the tree thing but it was fun, was it not?
    What's a sig btw
    I'll shove the rocks into my bag, and run after him, mirroring a branch in his path in an attempt to make him trip.
    Goldra said:

I'll shove the rocks into my bag, and run after him, mirroring a branch in his path in an attempt to make him trip.

You mirror a branch lower on the tree, and he runs into it. It dissipates and you catch up. You can hit him for 1 as well, which would leave him at 3/5.

Big lads def penalty starts to wear off.
    What's a sig btw
    I'll kick him, and then load my sling, firing the rock and more-likely-than-not finishing him off due to the point-blank range.
    Shoulda expected that, really. I'll need way more power before I can bullshit my way into omnipotence.

So I guess that also means I can't Gap the boundary inbetween two points of space for easy "thinking with portals" travel, eh? And here I hoped for some quick and sweet panty shots.

Okay, I have my makeshift staff. It's terrible weapon but anything is better than using two hands.
    Hmm... But what about eight?

I'll look for a distracted victim to perform a stealth "takedown" on.

Goldra said:

I'll kick him, and then load my sling, firing the rock and more-likely-than-not finishing him off due to the point-blank range.

Do you? or do you get hit behind for 4 damage from a fireball? I mean I don't wanna be mean but you know.
    Since he healed 1 def, he'll heal 1 health. You'll also get 1 health back
    7/15
    Def: -3
    Omnipotence

3/5
    Def: 3
    Change

You: 4/12
    Yes I forgot to give you the Ring of Health bonus. Don't judge me.
    Vini said:

Shoulda expected that, really. I'll need way more power before I can bullshit my way into omnipotence.

So I guess that also means I can't Gap the boundary inbetween two points of space for easy "thinking with portals" travel, eh? And here I hoped for some quick and sweet panty shots.

Okay, I have my makeshift staff. It's terrible weapon but anything is better than using two hands.
    Hmm... But what about eight?

I'll look for a distracted victim to perform a stealth "takedown" on.

Maybe you should be a random npc in what was supposed to be a low-level barbarian camp.
    Also- if you've been reading everything the hands will be like goldras ability. You can attack with as much as you want but when you get to the high numbers you'll miss tons.
    I'd say you're only gonna be hitting 6 at most with +6 hands from stealth. I'll let you rng it though. I'll also let you turn them off after a turn with the same hp%.
    What's a sig btw
    I'll redo my attack, and try to dodge the next one that's coming at the same time.
  • BreadstickBreadstick Member Posts: 533 ✭✭✭
    I'll practice my...axe swinging?
    I sell bread and baking accessories.
    Okay I'm in the low level ruffian camp. While keeping a low profile, I look for one with a better weapon (which is probably gonna be an axe, because barbarian) I can approach from behind without being found.

Doing so, I drop my "staff", summon four Hands of God and pull the sucker's arms with my own hands, choking him with the other four, and holding his back with one foot.

Unless you just want me to do real combat. In which case I use my six hands to smack him in the nape with the wood.

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copy my artifact. Maybe I could do some tradin' with the copy.

Then, just kinda start walkin' around.
    Goldra said:

I'll redo my attack, and try to dodge the next one that's coming at the same time.

Do you just live on the edge? or do you really not wanna kill the big dude.
    You execute the small lad, as it'll probably be easy to just aim for his skull and kill him instantly.
    You pull the body up and block the next firebreath, which deals 5 damage to big boi.
    Since you have a turn and it doesn't matter, you turn around and smack the big lad in the temple, killing him and leaving a hole through his head.

Cursed Spellbook - May cast 4 spells:
    Barrier - blocks 5 damage
    Roots - Roots a target in place before they get freed
    Firebreath - Deals 2 damage to you and an equal amount of damage to your opponent. Thunder - A bolt of thunder that interrupts an action.
    Each turn while using this book reduces DEF by 1

(Uio EXPOSED for favouritism, doesn't let goldra die from a mistake even though he knows how my attacks work)

I'll practice my...axe swinging?

I mean you can do that, or you can seek out new skills n shit.
    Vini said:

Okay I'm in the low level ruffian camp. While keeping a low profile, I look for one with a better weapon (which is probably gonna be an axe, because barbarian) I can approach from behind without being found.

Doing so, I drop my "staff", summon four Hands of God and pull the sucker's arms with my own hands, choking him with the other four, and holding his back with one foot.

Unless you just want me to do real combat. In which case I use my six hands to smack him in the nape with the wood.

Well all the guards are currently being dead or being killed. There's two worker crushed under a log, a guard dead outside, a guard dead inside and another dead worker.

There's only around 8-10 unarmed workers here, mostly staying the fuck outta the way. The armoury is picked clean and you can loot the bodies even though none of them have weapons and just use magic to slap people.

Or you can go help goldra even though he's basically already won. And he'll be finished right abooooouuutttt now. You murder one of the workers cause you can. His skull is no longer a real object. Lots of skull-murder in this update.

Copy my artifact. Maybe I could do some tradin' with the copy.

Then, just kinda start walkin' around.

Alright. The copy will only last a few hours, but that should be enough to scam somebody. You can go to the merchant if you want to scam him. Human players should allow themself to be tricked unless they have something to tell it's a fake.
    What's a sig btw
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to the merchant and try to sell him the artifact, I guess.
    Good, mark its location in my mind and then go look for some trees I can turn into tools.
    e^i*π=-1
    Well that was about as productive as gratuitous violence. Which is fun and all, but not very productive.
    What I mean is that I don't like being something that isn't productive.

Since I won't get weapons, I unsummon the Hands and look around, just in case someone dropped a magic tome that for some unexplainable reason wasn't looted yet.

And while I'm at it, I'll try to reason with whatever greater force that rules this universe that my power should be able to manipulate objects in regard to themselves, and not just between them and their immediate environment.
    Either that, or that it should allow me to portal.

• SphealSpheal Member Posts: 195 ✭✭
    Look around the town for some work or a quest
    spheals are round
    spheals are good
    I'll hold onto the spellbook. I can always scam someone by saying it's not cursed, or some shit.

Then, I'll take smolboi's armor, equip it, transfer all of the items on my belt onto it, and head back to the barbarian village.

Though, before I do, I'll mirror a few more rocks for my pouch, and rip the thread on the leather armor apart, easily able to do so from its weak thread. Once I have it back into sheets of material, I'll cut some off with one of my stones, jabbing the middle and forming a dent in it until it becomes a Standard Sling. I'll keep the other sling in my pouch for kindling.
  • YosukeHanamuraYosukeHanamura Member Posts: 847 ✭✭
    I better it MORE
    In modern physics, antimatter is defined as a material composed of the antiparticle (or "partners") to the corresponding particles of ordinary matter.

In theory, a particle and its anti-particle have the same mass as one another, but opposite electric charge, and other differences in quantum numbers. For example, a proton has positive charge while an antiproton has negative charge. A collision between any particle and its anti-particle partner is known to lead to their mutual annihilation, giving rise to various proportions of intense photons (gamma rays), neutrinos, and sometimes less-massive particle–antiparticle pairs.

Annihilation usually results in a release of energy that becomes available for heat or work. The amount of the released energy is usually proportional to the total mass of the collided matter and antimatter, in accord with the mass–energy equivalence equation, E = mc2.

Antimatter particles bind with one another to form antimatter, just as ordinary particles bind to form normal matter. For example, a positron (the antiparticle of the electron) and an antiproton (the antiparticle of the proton) can form an antihydrogen atom. Physical principles indicate that complex antimatter atomic nuclei are possible, as well as anti-atoms corresponding to the known chemical elements.

There is considerable speculation as to why the observable universe is composed almost entirely of ordinary matter, as opposed to an equal mixture of matter and antimatter. This asymmetry of matter and antimatter in the visible universe is one of the great unsolved problems in physics. The process by which this inequality between matter and antimatter particles developed is called baryogenesis.

Antimatter in the form of anti-atoms is one of the most difficult materials to produce. Individual antimatter particles, however, are commonly produced by particle accelerators and in some types of radioactive decay. The nuclei of antihelium have been artificially produced with difficulty. These are the most complex anti-nuclei so far observed.

Formally, antimatter particles can be defined by their negative baryon number or lepton number, while "normal" (non-antimatter) matter particles have a positive baryon or lepton number. These two classes of particles are the antiparticle partners of one another.

The idea of negative matter appears in past theories of matter that have now been abandoned. Using the once popular vortex theory of gravity, the possibility of matter with negative gravity was discussed by William Hicks in the 1880s. Between the 1880s and the 1890s, Karl Pearson proposed the existence of "squirts" and sinks of the flow of aether. The squirts represented normal matter and the sinks represented negative matter. Pearson's theory required a fourth dimension for the aether to flow from and into.

The term antimatter was first used by Arthur Schuster in two rather whimsical letters to Nature in 1898, in which he coined the term. He hypothesized antiatoms, as well as whole antimatter solar systems, and discussed the possibility of matter and antimatter annihilating each other. Schuster's ideas were not a serious theoretical proposal, merely speculation, and like the previous ideas, differed from the modern concept of antimatter in that it possessed negative gravity.

The modern theory of antimatter began in 1928, with a paper by Paul Dirac. Dirac realised that his relativistic version of the Schrödinger wave equation for electrons predicted the possibility of antielectrons. These were discovered by Carl D. Anderson in 1932 and named positrons (a portmanteau of "positive electron"). Although Dirac did not himself use the term antimatter, its use follows on naturally enough from antielectrons, antiprotons, etc. A complete periodic table of antimatter was envisaged by Charles Janet in 1929.

The Feynman–Stueckelberg interpretation states that antimatter and antiparticles are regular particles traveling backward in time.

There are compelling theoretical reasons to believe that, aside from the fact that antiparticles have different signs on all charges (such as electric charge and spin), matter and antimatter have exactly the same properties. This means a particle and its corresponding antiparticle must have identical masses and decay lifetimes (if unstable). It also implies that, for example, a star made up of antimatter (an "antistar") will shine just like an ordinary star. This idea was tested experimentally in 2016 by the ALPHA experiment, which measured the transition between the two lowest energy states of antihydrogen. The results, which are identical to that of hydrogen, confirmed the validity of quantum mechanics for antimatter.

Positrons were reported in November 2008 to have been generated by Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in larger numbers than by any previous synthetic process. A laser drove electrons through a gold target's nuclei, which caused the incoming electrons to emit energy quanta that decayed into both matter and antimatter. Positrons were detected at a higher rate and in greater density than ever previously detected in a laboratory. Previous experiments made smaller quantities of positrons using lasers and paper-thin targets; however, new simulations showed that short, ultra-intense lasers and millimeter-thick gold are a far more effective source.

Antimatter cannot be stored in a container made of ordinary matter because antimatter reacts with any matter it touches, annihilating itself and an equal amount of the container. Antimatter in the form of charged particles can be contained by a combination of electric and magnetic fields, in a device called a Penning trap. This device cannot, however, contain antimatter that consists of uncharged particles, for which atomic traps are used. In particular, such a trap may use the dipole moment (electric or magnetic) of the trapped particles. At high vacuum, the matter or antimatter particles can be trapped and cooled with slightly off-resonant laser radiation using a magneto-optical trap or magnetic trap. Small particles can also be suspended with optical tweezers, using a highly focused laser beam.

In 2011, CERN scientists were able to preserve antihydrogen for approximately 17 minutes.

Scientists claim that antimatter is the costliest material to make. In 2006, Gerald Smith estimated $250 million could produce 10 milligrams of positrons (equivalent to $25 billion per gram); in 1999, NASA gave a figure of $62.5 trillion per gram of antihydrogen. This is because production is difficult (only very few antiprotons are produced in reactions in particle accelerators), and because there is higher demand for other uses of particle accelerators. According to CERN, it has cost a few hundred million Swiss francs to produce about 1 billionth of a gram (the amount used so far for particle/antiparticle collisions). In comparison, to produce the first atomic weapon, the cost of the Manhattan Project was estimated at $23 billion with inflation during 2007.

Several studies funded by the NASA Institute for Advanced Concepts are exploring whether it might be possible to use magnetic scoops to collect the antimatter that occurs naturally in the Van Allen belt of the Earth, and ultimately, the belts of gas giants, like Jupiter, hopefully at a lower cost per gram.

Matter–antimatter reactions have practical applications in medical imaging, such as positron emission tomography (PET). In positive beta decay, a nuclide loses surplus positive charge by emitting a positron (in the same event, a proton becomes a neutron, and a neutrino is also emitted). Nuclides with surplus positive charge are easily made in a cyclotron and are widely generated for medical use. Antiprotons have also been shown within laboratory experiments to have the potential to treat certain cancers, in a similar method currently used for ion (proton) therapy.

Antimatter has been considered as a trigger mechanism for nuclear weapons. A major obstacle is the difficulty of producing antimatter in large enough quantities, and there is no evidence that it will ever be feasible. However, the U.S. Air Force funded studies of the physics of antimatter in the Cold War, and began considering its possible use in weapons, not just as a trigger, but as the explosive itself.

Go to the merchant and try to sell him the artifact, I guess.

Alright, he gets tricked by your ruse and offers a bag of coins which wont slow you down one bit because game logic.

Good, mark its location in my mind and then go look for some trees I can turn into tools.

You can do this, but how will you get the tree down? that's the question.
    Vini said:

Well that was about as productive as gratuitous violence. Which is fun and all, but not very productive.
    What I mean is that I don't like being something that isn't productive.

Since I won't get weapons, I unsummon the Hands and look around, just in case someone dropped a magic tome that for some unexplainable reason wasn't looted yet.

And while I'm at it, I'll try to reason with whatever greater force that rules this universe that my power should be able to manipulate objects in regard to themselves, and not just between them and their immediate environment.
    Either that, or that it should allow me to portal.

Goldra wasn't fighting in the town, and was in the bush instead. If he didn't pick it up it'll probably rot or something.
    The greater being tells you to forget about it or you're gonna get shanked in an alley by the workers you didn't kill.
    Maybe you'll do it and feel just as empty.
    Spheal said:

Look around the town for some work or a quest

I mean you have work, and you must get stronk or you'll be underprepared for when I feel like throwing you into a combat.
    Goldra said:

I'll hold onto the spellbook. I can always scam someone by saying it's not cursed, or some shit.

Then, I'll take smolboi's armor, equip it, transfer all of the items on my belt onto it, and head back to the barbarian village.

Though, before I do, I'll mirror a few more rocks for my pouch, and rip the thread on the leather armor apart, easily able to do so from its weak thread. Once I have it back into sheets of material, I'll cut some off with one of my stones, jabbing the middle and forming a dent in it until it becomes a Standard Sling. I'll keep the other sling in my pouch for kindling.

Alright, you make another sling that isn't so fragile, which allows it to be swung faster.
    When you walk back into the village, there's a spooky dude with a big stick wondering why he just murdered an unarmed civilian. You're wondering why I said civilian instead of worker.

I better it MORE

That's not how this game works.
    What's a sig btw
    Punch it I don't know. Geez. Look around for a town, then if I find one, look for a job offer.

Now I'm looking for a town so I can get a job so I can chop down a tree so I can make tools so I can mine ore so I can construct a machine that makes robots.
    e^i*π=-1