Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Whatever happened to the Girl Scouts?

CartoonCookieCartoonCookie Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
Anyone know whatever happened to that Girl Scouts update that was supposed to be planned a few years back? I was checking my old Discussions posts I did, and saw the one I did about the Girl Scouts(I can't post the link because apparently even though I've joined this forum for 4 years I'm still not allowed, so just check my profile page and find the discussion with Girl Scouts in the title{also, why did the admin change my topic to REDUNDANT? Seemed a little harsh}), and after that I never heard or saw anything new about it, and then just completely forgot it. Is this still gonna be a thing added to the game? From what I can see this thing has been in update limbo for at least a good 5 years. Apparently it's still in the beta version, but I haven't seen any mention of it for the regular version.
Cartoons and Cookies? What an awesome combination!

Comments

• MaddieMaddie Member Posts: 170 ✭✭
    The dungeons? They were basically abandoned some time ago. They aren't even available in the current beta and haven't been for a while.
  • dparejadpareja Member Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    They were in the dungeons beta a long long time ago. They might come back. I personally hope they don't; one overly-involved minigame is enough for me.