Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Elder God Building for Sugar Lumps

DibbleDobbleDibbleDobble Member Posts: 3
edited April 25 in Suggestions
I think one way to make a "Sugar lump" building interesting would be to give it a drawback:
Each building reduces the sugar lump timer by 30 seconds, but give a -1% cps multiplier.
Upgrades can increase the reduction time up to 1.5 minutes and the multiplier to -0.1%. (450 fully upgraded Elder Gods reduce 11.25 hours but have a -45% effect)
It should probably cost more than the Chancemaker or something.
It could also be interesting to unlock it with a heavenly upgrade maybe?

The Elder God itself could look like a crystalized Lovecraftian horror with a description along the lines of:
"Sacrifice cookies to sweeten the deal!"

Thoughts?
Post edited by DibbleDobble on

Comments

• ViniVini Member Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could see those as something closer to a Portals' minigame more than an actual building, if anything because having a building take away cookies goes against what buildings are.

• blank3tm0nst3rblank3tm0nst3r Member Posts: 95 ✭✭
    Vini said:

I could see those as something closer to a Portals' minigame more than an actual building, if anything because having a building take away cookies goes against what buildings are.

I quite like the idea of an Elder God producing lumps, just not as a building. Maybe a Grandma minigame where a SL producing Elder God is unlocked at 666 Grandmas?

Reduce CpS to 0 for 24 hours to double SL harvests in that time. Normal lumps give 2, meaty SLs give 0-4, Bifurcated give 2-4, and golden lumps 4-14! Only works with naturally grown lumps, no Sweet! gc's or garden sacrifices.