Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Modding to Replace Images?

Camwood7Camwood7 Member Posts: 157 ✭✭✭
I know Cookie Clicker has VERY basic modding support, but I'm wondering how one can mod Cookie Clicker to replace images in the game itself.
Literally dunk the points you'd give onto my other account, this one has zero value to me and will literally cease to be relevant come May June 1st June 18th June 19th SOMEDAY: @Cookiewoodstock

Hi, I'm Barry Scott. Bang, and the signature is gone.

Comments

• Camwood7Camwood7 Member Posts: 157 ✭✭✭
    Bump.
    Literally dunk the points you'd give onto my other account, this one has zero value to me and will literally cease to be relevant come May June 1st June 18th June 19th SOMEDAY: @Cookiewoodstock

Bump...

Bump. This is officially the saddest thread in a long time.

• DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump. Pls.

• DarkyDarky Member, Friendly, Cool, Funny Posts: 960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you wanna change icons, thats currently not working correctly. Other images like Big Cookie or the Building images should still work though i think. Don't have the scripts with me but just go search for it with google.