Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Can no longer click cookie or see total number.

richeyrockricheyrock Member Posts: 6
After refreshing my browser today (latest Chrome) to 2.0106 I can no longer see my cookie count, CPS rate, and can't even click the cookie. I closed and re-opened the browser but it's still the same.

2.0106 seems to run fine in Firefox. Is there something I can try to fix this?

Comments

• SekhmetSekhmet Member Posts: 172 ✭✭
    Export your save, wipe and re-load your save? If it doesn't work, try clearing cache and cookies (and maybe local storage) before re-loading your save (deleting your cookies will, obviously, delete your cookies...).

Good luck!
  • richeyrockricheyrock Member Posts: 6
    Nope, I did all that and still no ability to click the cookie or see the # of cookies.
    The forums wont let me post a screen shot or link. :-/
    I even uninstalled Chrome and re-isntalled. Still does not work.
    I figured it out! When I disable my ad-blocker everything goes back to normal. Enabling the ad-blocker disables cookie-clicker.
  • BillaboBillabo Moderator, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,285 Mod
    That it strange. I use AdBlock Plus and it works fine. There should be settings that you can set per website, allowing you to allow Cookie Clicker's content but not the ads. Of course, by allowing the ads, you're supporting the game, so that's an upside to this!
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • MaddieMaddie Member Posts: 170 ✭✭
    Some ad blockers are more aggressive and less discriminatory that others. AdBlocker is, in my experience, one of the best, if not the best at playing nice with both other programs and interactive website content.