Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Garden suggestions

adam_antichristadam_antichrist Member Posts: 531 ✭✭✭
edited April 9 in Suggestions
In addition to DrMezmerro's suggestion of being able to plant more than one seed at a time, can there be something to prevent buds being dug up when you are trying to plant a seed? EG I'm trying to plant a full field, going from one plot back to the seed and back again, and I accidentally click on the plot below the one I'm trying to plant and the bud gets harvested. Given the expense of the seeds, this is heaps annoying.

I thought the easiest solution to both this and Dr Mez's issue would be if you click on a seed, it is selected and if you click on an empty plot, that seed gets planted so a) you don't have to go back and reselect the same seed to plant in additional plots and b) it doesn't harvest anything if you click on a plant. Then click the seed again to deselect and then be able to harvest, change soil etc.

Comments

• blank3tm0nst3rblank3tm0nst3r Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    When you are holding a seed and hover over an empty plot, the message that pops up says you can Shift+Click to plant seeds without having to go select the seed again. Aside from that, just be more careful with your clicks.
  • MaddieMaddie Member Posts: 178 ✭✭
    It does work that way. "shift-click to plant multiples." It still won't protect you from accidentally clicking on the wrong plot, though.