Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Cookie storm, cookies disappearing when cursor is over

DrakEmonoDrakEmono Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
Hello

I would like to report a bug I have for a while, which is a bit disturbing. When I click on a wrath cookie and I get Cookie storm, when I over one of the cookies with my cursor, it becomes invisible. It's still there though, so I can click, but it's disturbing. This bug happens if there is at least 2 golden/wrath cookies on the screen (it happens when 2 cookies appear as well, only for the first one I click on).

I use google chrome (latest version, updated not long ago)

Thank you.

Comments

• DrakEmonoDrakEmono Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Hey, I would like to add a detail to this bug (which is still there after the updates)
    It seems that the deers are also affected by this bug. If I get 2 deers, or a deer and a golden cookie, one of them disappear when my cursor overs them.
  • BillaboBillabo Moderator, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,288 Mod
    Sounds like your computer or browser is running out of resources or something, though I'm not sure why it would only disappear when you mouse over one of the objects. It definitely seems like a problem specific to your system, though.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • SSPmrsomebody1SSPmrsomebody1 Member Posts: 10
    Hey I have the same problem! It doesn't stop you from clicking the cookies though.
  • DrakEmonoDrakEmono Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    I have a rather good computer, I doubt I would run out of resources that easily. (I can launch a game while letting cookie clicker in background without problem) and when that happens, sometimes, I don't run any game.

Not sure if it's specific to my system or not, but if it is, I'm not sure why. It started one day, without much reason.