Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Neverending Legacy: Workers stay queued

ElenyaElenya Member Posts: 3
edited April 5 in Bug Reports
Hi,

I just started the game and already ran into my first problem.

From what I gathered so far is, I have a queue where I can assign workers and open spost (left corner) that shows, how many workers can work there.

I researched fire and artisan, the artisan has assigned "create knapped tools" and 2 queued workers - but they stay queued so I can't start a fire. I tried lowering the number of workers for gathering, it doesn't change anything.

What did I do wrong? Are there lower researches I have to take so one worker spot opens for artisans?

Thanks in advance

// In case this is better in the Help part of the Forum - please move it there - thanks
Post edited by Elenya on

Answers

• SekhmetSekhmet Member Posts: 166 ✭✭
    Have a look on the requirements for the job. Making fire requires
    - an available worker (but I guess you checked on that)
    - a knapped tool (do you have enough of those? Or do yo have any?)
    - some food (10 I think).

I'm not sure I fully understand what you are doing, but I hope that helps.
  • ElenyaElenya Member Posts: 3
    edited April 6
    My problem is not the fire, I get that it requires knapped tools. My problem is, that the knapped tools arent produced, the worker stays queued because I dont have an active spot

Edit:
    Okay so, was just clicking around randomly just now and suddenly I could assign negative workers to food and it opened up a spot on the artisans. I don't get it - but now it's producing the knapped tools
  • ElenyaElenya Member Posts: 3
    Can be closed, it's working now.