Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Naming suggestion

Lior1207Lior1207 Member Posts: 1
Hello game developers, lets talk about consistency:
up to chancemaker, all your buildings are scientific, especially I like the anti-matter condenser and prism.
so what the hell do I want? I don't mind chancemaker name, it might even fit what I want, although you can change the name aswell to be more fitting. but what I suggest, is to change the look of chancemaker and especially the flavour text:
"Creates cookies out of the vacuum from quantum probability"
I think this makes more sense with the previous buildings, and it's actually scientifcly somewhat possible, because given infinite matter in infinte time, a cookie can be randomly created what seems out of nowhere through quantum processes.

Comments

• Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭
    Lior1207 said:

Hello game developers, lets talk about consistency:
    up to chancemaker, all your buildings are scientific, especially I like the anti-matter condenser and prism.
    so what the hell do I want? I don't mind chancemaker name, it might even fit what I want, although you can change the name aswell to be more fitting. but what I suggest, is to change the look of chancemaker and especially the flavour text:
    "Creates cookies out of the vacuum from quantum probability"
    I think this makes more sense with the previous buildings, and it's actually scientifcly somewhat possible, because given infinite matter in infinte time, a cookie can be randomly created what seems out of nowhere through quantum processes.

Cookie Clicker wasn’t made to be scientifically possible, or to make sense.

Technically, most of these buildings aren’t nearly possible, and more than half have more of a mystical element. (i.e. Temple, Wizard Tower, Alchemy Lab, Portal, Prism, Chancemaker.)

Also, what you are asking for is a complete revamp of the Chancemaker building, and then all of the upgrades would have to be re-named and flavored because of it.

Also, how does growing cookies out of the ground seem remotely possible?
    cease your tomfoolery

• SekhmetSekhmet Member Posts: 172 ✭✭
    In my own opinion, that makes ""sense"". At some point, science give up, so only crazy chance and randomness can create more cookies ;).

Next step could be creating cookies from human stupidity... Everybody knows it has no limit, so that could be a good source of cookies. :p