Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Garden minigame

15678911»

Comments

• dr_flashdr_flash Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    IIRC you just can't plant Juicy Queenbeets. They spawn, or they don't.
  • BigbyBossBigbyBoss Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    dr_flash said:

IIRC you just can't plant Juicy Queenbeets. They spawn, or they don't.

Dang, that sucks.
    But that would explain why the CpS cost for Juicy Queenbeet seeds says N/A on the wiki.
    Kinda odd though, you need to unlock all seeds, yet you don't actually unlock the JQ seed, you just discover it.
  • dr_flashdr_flash Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    yep. Or, it's just not so seedy a seed as all the other seeds :)
  • dparejadpareja Member Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    Juicy queenbeets can't be planted, and given how you have to plant Queenbeets to grow them it's impossible to get more than four growing at any one time. And anyway the effect-decreasing effects only impact continuous effects (like CpS boosts/reductions). They don't affect static gains from harvesting.
  • BlackDragonBlackDragon Member Posts: 85 ✭✭
    Hey, quick question about breeding Everdaisies... I'm in the middle of rebuilding my seed-collection after my first visit from the Sugarhornets (don't think I'll be inviting them around again... but I'm not 100% sure), and the way I got the Everdaisies the first time around wasn't very efficient. Anyone know what the best layout is for that? Full-size garden, ofc. I've got a list from earlier in this thread showing best layouts for identical parents, two different parents, and even 3 different parents... (don't recall any seeds actually NEEDING that, oddly enough), but nothing for 2-times-3-of-a-kind setups.
  • adam_antichristadam_antichrist Member Posts: 525 ✭✭✭
    I did rows alternating with tidygrass and elderwort like so:

TG _EW_TG_EW_TG_EW

_ _ _ _ _ _

EW_TG_EW_TG_EW_TG

_ _ _ _ _ _

TG_EW_TG_EW_TG_EW

• BlackDragonBlackDragon Member Posts: 85 ✭✭

I did rows alternating with tidygrass and elderwort like so:

Umm... unless I'm misunderstanding something, that's even less efficient than the method I originally used, which was to just have a row of Tidygrass, empty row, row of Elderwort, empty row, row of Tidygrass. Same effect, but cheaper. Both setups also have the same 'blind spots' - the top and bottom of each row, and an empty row at the end.
15678911»