Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

What are you all looking forword to in the next Grandma Clicker Reborn Easter Update? (Been Months!)

EricBolton1993EricBolton1993 Member Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
edited March 27 in Games
I plan to aim to get this new update out April First, but with this update planned to be very small and now turning into a monster of an update with more content, fixes, infos, changes, and everything, I'm gonna try to gt this out as soon as I can for Easter!

What are you all looking forword to in the next Grandma Clicker Reborn Easter Update? (Been Months!) 14 votes

Easter Season With 15+ Eggs to Unlock + Easter Building
85%
Calamity¤RunninginReverse¤SekhmetMyloRrrepatitiEricBolton1993Lava_EntitySoDazereji8627Bekfast12345678ipadryanblazem7708 12 votes
Every Grandma Building Having Text Colors When You Hover Over Their Buildings For Info
0%
Next To Upgrades/Achievements/Prestige, Information When Hovering Over Them, You See X/X Owned With a Percentage Compleatage
0%
More Balance Changes (Slower Golden Grandma Powers & Buildings More Expensive)
14%
Faythsharklaser 2 votes

Comments

• CalamityCalamity Member, Friendly Posts: 15,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe all?

• EricBolton1993EricBolton1993 Member Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    @Calamity Well The the 3rd option wont be in this update because of tags and templates I don't know how to use, but the rest are coming and i just need to code in the building, the last 5 eggs (total of 10), and re do the color texts, but i think ur gonna like everything :)
  • EricBolton1993EricBolton1993 Member Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    Oops, here is a little spoiler