Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

THE WEIRD ADVENTURE!!

mtbmtmtbmt Member Posts: 12
edited March 26 in Games
Hi guys,
I'm new to Idle Game Maker and i just complete the version 1 of my new game THE WEIRD ADVENTURE!!:
+ THE WEIRD ADVENTURE!! is a idle game, that focus on killing BOSS.You are in a adventure to the new land, but there are many weird creatures. They are covering the treasure behind them. Now, the adventure becomes more addictive, you decide to risk yourself to get all valuable treasure behind them, and collect the creatures soul collection.
+ Using mixed theme: AoE, Cuphead, PoE

[PLAY NOW]
Link: pastebin CASEFQy6

Let's try and enjoy it!

Giving feedback is very pleasure for me to improve it in later version.

Thanks all of you!

Post edited by mtbmt on
Tagged:

Comments

• EOTWEOTW Member Posts: 52 ✭✭
    I can't seem to click the icon.
    Also, how did you add the icons? I'm trying to do the same but having trouble.
  • mtbmtmtbmt Member Posts: 12
    edited March 25
    EOTW said:

I can't seem to click the icon.
    Also, how did you add the icons? I'm trying to do the same but having trouble.

Which button do you mention there? I guess that is the big button (represent the boss). For this one, I created a building w/o cost and set class "bigButton" for this, after that place it in the same place of resource.
    When I click "Goopy Le Grande" nothing happens.
  • Bekfast12345678Bekfast12345678 Member Posts: 23 ✭✭
    you don't click the icon you click the thing that says tap here to attack
    look at me comment
    I don't see that though??
    EOTW said:

I don't see that though??

The button that I border in red.
    batien.unaux.com/game/Capture.PNG
    Oh I see. On my screen its at 100% zoom yours must be less because when I zoom out then I see it.
  • FaythFayth Member Posts: 11
    Original game, thanks for it!
    I found a little bug: it seems the 5th boss (the Phantom Express) has 0 HP for some reasons: it died instantaneously in my game, I went from Brineybeard to Honeybottoms directly, winning the Phantom Express achievement in the process.
    Fayth said:

Original game, thanks for it!
    I found a little bug: it seems the 5th boss (the Phantom Express) has 0 HP for some reasons: it died instantaneously in my game, I went from Brineybeard to Honeybottoms directly, winning the Phantom Express achievement in the process.

Thanks for supporting me! It's a bug when I recalculate Its HP by using 1st boss (already dead boss with 0 HP).

If there is any inappropriate or frustration balancing there, could you help me to figure it out? I'm very appreciated for that! Thanks a lot, bro!
  • 97ricepopsinmymouth97ricepopsinmymouth Member Posts: 4
    This is basically clicker heroes in cookie clicker form. Pretty unique idea to combine it though; I think it's a cool idea!
  • CSHastyCSHasty Member Posts: 5
    I recommend increasing the contrast between the background and the icons. I didn't notice the upgrades until I moused over them.