Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Ruby chocolate butter biscuit not showing up - fixed

MalenMalen Member Posts: 3
edited March 20 in Bug Reports
i managed to get 250 of every building but for some reason the biscuit is not showing up like it should. Any suggestions?

I managed to fix the problem by ascending. When i got back to 250 of each, it was there.
Post edited by Malen on

Comments

• MaddieMaddie Member Posts: 171 ✭✭
    Did you use the Spontaneous Edifice spell to get any of the buildings? As I recall, the buildings you get with that spell don't count toward your total for # of building upgrades and achievements. (I could be misremembering, though.)
  • MalenMalen Member Posts: 3
    Nope, i never used that spell to gain any of my buildings.
  • SekhmetSekhmet Member Posts: 172 ✭✭
    I've personnally noticed that it need some "time" for this upgrade to show, I don't know why. Usually less than a minute for me.

I guess it is not something you have put in a permanent upgrade and forgot about it?
  • MalenMalen Member Posts: 3
    Been a day now and nothing yet, I even got at least 251 of all my buildings and nothing yet. As far as forgetting its in a permanent slot, no dice there either. The highest one i have in there is the white chocolate one. I hope the damn thing pops up soon, im almost to the point where i want to pop legacy again and switch out my permanent upgrades.