Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Project 3231 (The Scribble World)

ScribbliumScribblium Member Posts: 695 ✭✭
edited March 15 in Playground
You have been selected for Project 3231 - The Scribble World

Information will arrive shortly.

SIGN-UP FORM:
Name:
Colour:

Relationship Status: 30i (Imaginary)

Comments

• texanrattlertexanrattler Member Posts: 429 ✭✭
    Jack
    green
  • ScribbliumScribblium Member Posts: 695 ✭✭

Jack
    green

Accepted.
    You see an empty dark void, followed by a sudden feeling of coldness. Suddenly, you are in an empty plane made of an unknown metal. A voice comes from inside your head "Hello Jack. I am Beta-Gamma, a robotic interface. Please look to your right. To your right there are three orbs. "Those are the Green Orbs. The one on the left will grant you limited flight, the one in the middle will grant you power over grass, and the one on the right will grant you power to wield swords and grant you power over the Daapbaimai." The voice stops for a moment, before resuming. "Please select your Orb, and remember that I can answer your questions, assuming they don't give too much information away." The voice stops. What orb will you choose?

> Light Green / Flight
    Grants you flight for up to 30 seconds.

> Dark Green / Grass
    Grants you power to sense grass within 50 meters and speed up growth of plants

> Sparkling Green / Daapbaimai
    Grants you power to use swords extremely well and being able to use the Daapbaimai
    edited March 15
    before i choose whats daapbaimai?
    edited March 15

before i choose whats daapbaimai?

A sword of LEGENDARY quality.
    Stats:
    Type: Grass
    Damage (L1): 5
    Damage IPL: 2
    Critical Ratio: 20%

name:Max
    colour:red

You see an empty blue void, followed by a sudden feeling of hotness. Suddenly, you are in an empty plane made of an unknown metal. A voice comes from inside your head "Hello Max. I am Beta-Epsilon, a robotic interface. Please look to your right. To your right there are three orbs. "Those are the Red Orbs. The one on the left will grant you strength boosts, the one in the middle will grant you power over fire, and the one on the right will grant you power to wield scythes and grant you power over the Fykatukkon." The voice stops for a moment, before resuming. "Please select your Orb, and remember that I can answer your questions, assuming they don't give too much information away." The voice stops. What orb will you choose?

> Blood Red / Strength
    Twice as strong as a regular person

> Orange / Fire
    Grants you power to control fire and start small fires

> Sparkling Red / Fykatukkon
    Grants you power to use scythes extremely well and being able to use the Fykatukkon
    edited March 15

choose.......... sparkling red.
    after that i ask if i can get more powers like this or not.

"You will only get one every 10 levels." You grab the sparkling red orb and feel an intense warmth. You appear in a grassy, hilly environment. You can see a bright red beacon about 10 meters away. "That is the Fykatukkon. Right now you are Level 1, so it will only do 4 damage, but for every level you gain, you will gain 2 additional damage. Also, you will get a slight speed boost."

Do you
    > Check Inventory
    > Get the Fykatukkon

get the fykatukkon
    (paranthisis around a line = me character thinks.)
    (man,i should've asked how to get levels.)

You feel an ancient power inside of you awaken.
    +100 XP
    You have leveled up to Level 2!
    0/200 to Level 3

"Warning: To your right, there is a snow golem"

Snow Golem (20/20 HP)

run away from the snow golem and try to rip a branch off the tree and throw it at it

You run away and throw a tree branch at it. 1 Damage to the snow golem. "Fykatukkon can be used to attack the snow golem"

Snow Golem (19/20 HP)
  • SinkingSailorSinkingSailor Member Posts: 70 ✭✭

bump. (its also to remind scribb to continue lol.)

stronger bump and multipost.
    @Scribblium
    One, don't do that. scribb can see you post on his threads, at least he might be able to, idk.

Two,
    Name: Adrian
    Colour: Blue
    back off i'll take you on

back off i'll take on anyone
    i'm taking that sparkly green orb and awesome sword!

use me fykatukkon (wait.. are these weapons for early ppl or... does everybody get one if they choose third orb?)

You cut the Snow Golem: 6 Damage * 200% Super Effective = 12 Damage

Snow Golem (7/20 HP)

bump. (its also to remind scribb to continue lol.)

stronger bump and multipost.
    @Scribblium
    One, don't do that. scribb can see you post on his threads, at least he might be able to, idk.

Two,
    Name: Adrian
    Colour: Blue
    You see an empty red void, followed by a sudden feeling of coldness. Suddenly, you are in an empty plane made of an unknown metal. A voice comes from inside your head "Hello Adrian. I am Beta-Delta, a robotic interface. Please look to your right. To your right there are three orbs. "Those are the Blue Orbs. The one on the left will grant you speed boosts, the one in the middle will grant you power over water, and the one on the right will grant you power to wield bows and grant you power over the Nampaitukti." The voice stops for a moment, before resuming. "Please select your Orb, and remember that I can answer your questions, assuming they don't give too much information away." The voice stops. What orb will you choose?

> Light Blue / Speed
    Twice as fast as a regular person

> Navy Blue / Water
    Grants you power to control water and generate small amounts of water

> Sparkling Blue / Nampaitukti
    Grants you power to use bows extremely well and being able to use the Nampaitukti

i'm taking that sparkly green orb and awesome sword!

You grab the sparkling green orb and feel an intense warmth. You appear in a grassy, hilly environment. You can see a bright green beacon about 10 meters away. "That is the Daapbaimai. Right now you are Level 1, so it will only do 5 damage, but for every level you gain, you will gain 2 additional damage." You see a snow golem and another person who is emitting a red beacon.
  • iceklausiceklaus Member Posts: 974 ✭✭✭
    Name: Chillbone

Color: snow
    the ones who dare have lives woth dying for

shhhhh... nothing to see here
    iceklaus said:

Name: Chillbone

Color: snow

You see an empty void, followed by a sudden feeling of coldness. Suddenly, you are in an empty plane made of an unknown metal. A voice comes from inside your head "Hello Chillbone. I am Beta-Zeta, a robotic interface. Please look to your right. To your right there are three orbs. "Those are the Snow Orbs. The one on the left will grant you invisibility, the one in the middle will grant you power over powdery substances, and the one on the right will grant you power to wield hammers and grant you power over the Maimifai." The voice stops for a moment, before resuming. "Please select your Orb, and remember that I can answer your questions, assuming they don't give too much information away." The voice stops. What orb will you choose?

> White / Invisibility
    Invisibility for 2 turns

> Snow / Snow
    Grants you power to control snow and generate small amounts of snow

> Sparkling White / Maimifai
    Grants you power to use hammers extremely well and being able to use the Maimifai
    snow snow

I just want to give someone death by snowsnow

whoever it was ran off after killin the snow golem so i'm just left here to question it
    edited March 16

i finish off the snow golem and spot another person
    ''AHH!''
    i run away as fast as i can and hide in a random place.

For killing the Snow Golem: (20 Damage to the Snow Golem) * (1/2 Super Effective weapon) * 10 = 100 XP
    You run off.
    iceklaus said:

snow snow

I just want to give someone death by snowsnow

You appear in a grassy, hilly environment. You can see two people, one emitting a red beacon and the other a green beacon.

whoever it was ran off after killin the snow golem so i'm just left here to question it

You see some loot, it looks like a small shard of ice. Pick it up? "That seems to be a Snow Fragment. From its size, I think it might give you some Scribble Points"
    I like green, but the environment is already all green, what a pain....

oh well, I aproach the one in the green beacon.

i run back to the loot and take it fast then run into a forest to kill animals while he blinks (somehow,i managed to do that fast.)

You are not that fast.
    iceklaus said:

I like green, but the environment is already all green, what a pain....

oh well, I aproach the one in the green beacon.

"According to the Scribble Database, his name is Jack"
  • lukeMjlukeMj Member Posts: 189 ✭✭
    edited March 16
    lucas
    blue
    ᕕ(⌐■_■)ᕗ Part of Team Quantum (つ・ ∀ ・)つ
    #DoWhat'sImpossible
    Members:
    Lj(founder)
    Me(founder)
    Luke(founder)
    edited March 16

but since a turn has gone and texan didn't do anything i still managed to get the loot and at least get halfway to the forest

Sure +100 XP
    Level 3, Fykatukkon does 8 damage.
    lukeMj said:

lucas
    orange

You see an empty red void, followed by a sudden feeling of coldness. Suddenly, you are in an empty plane made of an unknown metal. A voice comes from inside your head "Hello Lucas. I am Beta-Eta, a robotic interface. Please look to your right. To your right there are three orbs. "Those are the Blue Orbs. The one on the left will grant you speed boosts, the one in the middle will grant you power over water, and the one on the right will grant you power to wield bows and grant you power over the Nampaitukti." The voice stops for a moment, before resuming. "Please select your Orb, and remember that I can answer your questions, assuming they don't give too much information away." The voice stops. What orb will you choose?

> Light Blue / Speed
    Twice as fast as a regular person

> Navy Blue / Water
    Grants you power to control water and generate small amounts of water

> Sparkling Blue / Nampaitukti
    Grants you power to use bows extremely well and being able to use the Nampaitukti