Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

DF + Hand of fate or impossible?

cookielumbcookielumb Member Posts: 5
Hey, I´ve looked and searched for this but found no clear answers.

Does anyone know if, when you have the Golden Switch [ON], and dragonflight on krumblor, will your hand of fate golden cookies be able to trigger af dragonflight or is it wasted? Haven´t gotten any after many tries now, so not sure if useless or not.

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,784 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, I´ve looked and searched for this but found no clear answers.

Does anyone know if, when you have the Golden Switch [ON], and dragonflight on krumblor, will your hand of fate golden cookies be able to trigger af dragonflight or is it wasted? Haven´t gotten any after many tries now, so not sure if useless or not.

I'm pretty sure, unless golden cookies generally work differently with Golden Switch + Force the Hand of Fate, you can get any Golden Cookie effect you would get otherwise from Hand of Fate cookies.
    Every legend fades, eventually.
    ---
    Soundcloud
  • cookielumbcookielumb Member Posts: 5
    Do you know the percentages? I saw them on the wiki, but not sure if they are correct. Just wondering since I´ve never gotten even one, I´ll try do it like idk maybe 100 times more again and see, just find it really odd. And would like to know for sure
  • dparejadpareja Member Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    You cannot get Dragonflight from Force the Hand of Fate.

What is more, if you have the Dragonflight aura set on Krumblor, you cannot get Click frenzy from Force the Hand of Fate.
    Wow thanks for that. Made me save much time testing it further. Where do you know this from?
    The code.

win:function()
    {
    var newShimmer=new Game.shimmer('golden',{noWrath:true});
    var choices=[];
    choices.push('frenzy','multiply cookies');
    if (!Game.hasBuff('Dragonflight')) choices.push('click frenzy');
    if (Math.random()<0.1) choices.push('cookie storm','cookie storm','blab');
    if (Game.BuildingsOwned>=10 && Math.random()<0.25) choices.push('building special');
    //if (Math.random()<0.2) choices.push('clot','cursed finger','ruin cookies');
    if (Math.random()<0.15) choices=['cookie storm drop'];
    if (Math.random()<0.0001) choices.push('free sugar lump');
    newShimmer.force=choose(choices);
    if (newShimmer.force=='cookie storm drop')
    {
    newShimmer.sizeMult=Math.random()*0.75+0.25;
    }
    Game.Popup('<div style="font-size:80%;">Promising fate!',Game.mouseX,Game.mouseY);
    Where did you find all of that info? Is the code available on the site or how do I find such stuff?

Where did you find all of that info? Is the code available on the site or how do I find such stuff?

http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/main.js

Main game code; for the beta, add the appropriate subdirectory; for the minigames, search the main game code for the string "minigameUrl" to find the relevant filenames.
    Thanks so much for your help!