Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

i kinda cheated and i did not like what i saw

opsylonopsylon Member Posts: 64
edited March 12 in Suggestions
i cheated and used a save code generator and i had 9999 of each building. i saw that they cost infinity. plz add in more extensive numbers to replace infinity. thx. you could also add in more acievements when this is done.

Comments

• opsylonopsylon Member Posts: 64
    i posted a new resolution for this plz go to that one this is outdated
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭
    well... when the display number is ‘infinity’, then you’ve hit the limit on where the game can actually display the number. The number just gets to big for the game.
    cease your tomfoolery

ok but i have an idea for that to begon
    edited March 12
    well... i’m pretty sure that after the novemnoventagontillions, eather the game or java is incapable of displaying any number higher. It is practically impossible to have the number be higher without having the game take up more space and computing power to run.
    cease your tomfoolery

that is why u need a new type of cookie i get ur point but i suggested something to do instead of not knowing how many cookies u need. that is why a big update is needed.
    opsylon said:

that is why u need a new type of cookie i get ur point but i suggested something to do instead of not knowing how many cookies u need. that is why a big update is needed.

what is this ‘big idea’ of yours?
    cease your tomfoolery

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, you're not supposed to have that many buildings anyway, dude . . .
    don'tsayhisnamedon'tsayhisnamedon'tsayhisnamedon'tsayhisname
    ---
    S̸o͠undclo̧҉͞u͏̷d
    edited March 13

To be fair, you're not supposed to have that many buildings anyway, dude . . .

In game as well, getting to over 9999 of each building would take years. It’s taken me at least 7 months to get into the octillions
    cease your tomfoolery

• ViniVini Member Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭✭✭

In game as well, getting to over 9999 of each building would take years. It’s taken me at least 7 months to get into the octillions

I'm pretty sure the most Cursors you can legitimately get is around 5070.
    After that, the costs goes beyond what's normally computable and you get either Infinity or NaN.

save code generators are ur freind and read my comment that is called new building that says this: i think u should add a building after chancemakers called, "parallel universe taker" it should take cookies from parallel universes before they are eaten. they should cost a fortune and produce a new tier of cookies for buying buildings where they start costing infinity. that then after u get there for all buildings, u can purchase an upgrade to access a cookie converter to convert a lesser cookie to a bigger cookie. then u can buy the infinity buildings
    opsylon said:

save code generators are ur freind and read my comment that is called new building that says this: i think u should add a building after chancemakers called, "parallel universe taker" it should take cookies from parallel universes before they are eaten. they should cost a fortune and produce a new tier of cookies for buying buildings where they start costing infinity. that then after u get there for all buildings, u can purchase an upgrade to access a cookie converter to convert a lesser cookie to a bigger cookie. then u can buy the infinity buildings

Still, it is virtually impossible to reach the limit specified in the game legitimately. Even if we add a few more endgame buildings, then people can only get a few tillions higher before flatlining completely.
    cease your tomfoolery

however u can always turn 1 higher lv cookie to 1,000 small lv cookies
  • iceklausiceklaus Member Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭
    opsylon said:

however u can always turn 1 higher lv cookie to 1,000 small lv cookies

Sorry for asking, but, are you high?
    the ones who dare have lives woth dying for

shhhhh... nothing to see here
    no but i am working on it i afk all night
  • SSPmrsomebody1SSPmrsomebody1 Member Posts: 10
    edited April 7
    eather the game or java is incapable of displaying any number higher.
    - Lava_Entity
    - I tested this and if you make a ridiculously big number JavaScript can't handle it and it displays infinity. If you divide it by another number it displays infinity, and if you display it by itself it shows "NaN". I'm pretty sure that means the information is lost and all that JavaScript knows is that it is a really big number.
    btw Cookie Clicker uses JavaScript, which is not to be confused with Java.