Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

The ever changing story

iceklausiceklaus Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭
Post a word, any word. But only one word. I'll continue the story using that word.

The daring wanderer

The night was heavy, full of nightmares. He woke up simply because the bed was filled with bad memories. He had no will to do anything that morning...
the ones who dare have lives woth dying for

shhhhh... nothing to see here
Tagged:

Comments

• Theblade12Theblade12 Member Posts: 113 ✭✭
    Cataclysm
  • iceklausiceklaus Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭
    Yet he prepared himself a sloppy meal and prepared to take off. Anything that could keep him away from thecataclysm happening inside his mind would do, the past events have been been a burden heavier than he could fathom bear....

• texanrattlertexanrattler Member Posts: 429 ✭✭
    flower
    After picking a few things he torched the place and headed to hell valley, exploring and looting the abandoned towns across Hell Valley would be a good temporary entertainment. There will be raiders and bandits, poor souls, his rage was a flower bud ready to blossom, few would dare crossing his path if aware of what he has become. But no one did, no one witnessed the horror, poor souls.

forgiveness.
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭
    nerd
    cease your tomfoolery

monster

monster

only 1 word allowed tho!
    he just commented something. dont know where it is now
    I lost it! I edited a word and it disappeared!!!! I'll rewrite again soon, bah.

At the entrance of Blood Valley was a one of the few populated villages of the valley, called Manta Rosa. The village thrived for it's location, travellers used the place o stock and gear up before travelling or to forget and leave the darkness behind in the saloon, a place that reeked of beer, piss, blood and mischief.

The wanderer never told his name to anyone, after thowing a few coins to pay for his cognac he headed for the abandoned town of Montegnev, where a poster in the saloon wall said that a group of acheologist girls went missing. He was going to Montegnev to save them, not for glory, kindness or forgiveness for his past actions, but for the reawrd and thrill to hunt whatever did anything to the ladies.

On his way he wondered why a group of nerd girls was adventuring in such a dangerous place instead of the university, schollars spend so much time researching the past that they end turning a blind eye to the horrors of the present. Arriving at Montegnev a bitter and chill wind sweeped any good will that could remain in that place, with a shy smirk on his face, the wanderer held the handle of his sheathed sword and started walking by slow, silent, furtive steps...

• Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭
    sludge
    cease your tomfoolery

• SinkingSailorSinkingSailor Member Posts: 71 ✭✭
    tension
    back off i'll take you on

back off i'll take on anyone
  • Theblade12Theblade12 Member Posts: 113 ✭✭
    Contempt.
    Once inside the village, the tension was suffocating. The wanderer could only try to guess wat kind of monster have acted on the girls. He sensed a evil aura emanating from an old temple, there was where he was supposed to be.

Reaching the temple the reek of death was strong, multiple corpses in different states of decomposition, dismemberment and position. He could notice a dirty, shaking girl hiding behind a pillar, still with his firm grup on his sword, he approached the grils, asking:

Where are the others? there were two of you.

The girl pointed to the entrance of a dark room, with nothing but vileness emanating from the place. He unsheathed his sword and moved twards the room, when almost at the room he suddenly dashed a step forward, but swinging his sword backwards, from ground to ceiling in a circular move. The girl had a dagger on each hand and was a inch away from his neck when the sword cut her so deeply that her body was almost cut in 2. Jumping away from her body and the room, the other two came out each one in one direction, trying to surround the wanderer.

- You may have nice reflexes, but this won't be enough to stop us. You are not the first stupid hero that comes with neat loot and good meat you know.

A heat could be felt form the first girl's corpse, after a deep breath, a dark, almost black fire emanated from both the fallen girl and his sword.

-Yes, maybe, but I guess my dark fire enchantment may do the trick.

The two girls stared at each other and kept moving in a pincer attack, the one in the right, armed with a claw glove that seemed to be poisoned moved very slowly, calmly. The one in the left had a massive sword and raised it high, preparing to engage. She shouted a grimm warcry and starded running forward, the one on the right had disappeared, he barely had time to step back nas make a defensive swing.

He managed to severe the hand armed with a claw and plunged the sword into her mouth before she could scream. with a srong circular swing to the right, he slashed half of her head out just in time to parry the other girl's sword. In terror, she stepped back and started mumbling:

- You, this technique, the fire, the cold blood, you're him! the one from Mastadeen, the one named -gwarhghhlll...

She was silenced before finishing the sencence with a sharp plunge to the neck. when her body started burning with the dark fire, a weird, blue sludge started flowing fast and vividly towards a corpse of a fallen warrior. Before the moving sludge could reach it's destination the wanderer burned it down with the tip of the sword while watching it with contempt.

-Even here? That wretched thing went too far!

The wanderer searched all the corpses for usable loot and found the three evil girls' stash. He took and suited him best and moved on to the closest spot on the valley....

• SinkingSailorSinkingSailor Member Posts: 71 ✭✭
    suffering
    back off i'll take you on

back off i'll take on anyone
    edited March 12
    The next point was the Willheim Well, where a lot of adventurers and travelers used to rest and drink. Now the waters are tainted after a demon orgy that spreaded unholy fluids all over the place. Now it's a hatchery of imps and waglings, and our wanderer wants to kill some of those.

-Killing foul beasts won't end your suffering.

A sweet yet sinister voice echoed from the well. A green wraith (rather unusual in this valley) came approaching the only living tree left.

-I didn't ask for advice, begone!

-I do not chose to appear, my existence is to spread the words needed, when they are needed, that's all.

-End this already!

The wanderer sighed, he knew the thing wouldnt go away...

rabbit
    edited March 13
    The green wraith, known as wraith of truth, would keep annoying him with self-righteous quotes until he accepted the advice. For his bad luck the wraiths are the only indestructible things in the valley (unless you have a left frontal pawn of a blue-fanged rabbit dowsed in murlok blood). Promptly he chanted the key words:

-Share your truth, oh great spirit!

The wraith started to glow and in a echoing strong tone, started it's speech.

-You, the daring wanderer, once known as Lord Dask Icebone, are bearing a guilt that is not yours to bear. Accept the truth, don't deny your anger, your answer lies in the ruins of Dragon Stone City.

Still hating to hear his name, he would shut the green wraith if he could. He just stared at the cold dark sky as the wraith faded away...

• BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 11,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dick
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 11,210 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dick

maybe he will say something about a magic dick now. ._.
    Or being a dick about something
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx