Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

The Power to do Anything

texanrattlertexanrattler Member Posts: 429 ✭✭
edited March 7 in Playground
You suddenly have the power to do anything. literally anything. the limits are your imagination.
go ahead. don't be shy.

You are in a town named Southern Pines.

to join:
Name:
Side: Good, Neutral, Evil
Character desc:
you will be given random gear

try to keep your actions according to what you chose for your side though since you can do literally anything you may change whenever you feel like it

Folowers:
you can gain followers by doing acts of power
when you get 5+ your followers will do acts for you 10+ and they will fight for you
Respect points or RPs are earned when you do something for your followers. The more RPs the easier it will be to get more followers

Please note that I'm coming up with this as I go along. There will be plenty of updates coming.

special objects of note:
a locked box that can't be broken open (needs key)
a room in the sewers containing a treasure map (quest line)
an SD Card containing pictures of ufos (mystery)
A crashed meteor Just north of town (item of interest)
a quarry to the east has some ancient ruins where cults perform rituals (quest line)
a phantom phone booth that shows up on a blood moon (quest line)
the forest to the west of town contains many secrets (mystery and quest line)
Post edited by texanrattler on
Tagged:

Comments

• texanrattlertexanrattler Member Posts: 429 ✭✭

name:dat powerfull boi
    side:neutral (if good/bad things done it either changes to good or evil)
    edit: o shit i am the first to join

-Confirmed-
    Welcome.

okay so what do i currently look like and what do i have equipped (edit: since i think this is a RPG-like forum game.)

at the moment (you can do whatever you may change it if you wish) you are the son of the librarian in Southern Pines. you have brown hair, green eyes and a light skin tone. you have a backpack equipped. inside the back pack is a notebook and pencil along with a strange glowing crystal you found at the base of a tree.

i dye my hair green :P

your hair is now green. you now have green hair dye in your backpack

do i have magic already (at least a little bit) or do i have to learn how to have magic from a mage or something close to it?
    (edit: magic stats.)

(remember you have the power to literally do anything I would call that magic)
    you already have a magic item specifically that crystal.
    magic stat: 2
    you found a book on minor magic in the library. most consider the book a joke.

(quotes= me talking.) ''hmm.... magic,eh?'' ''time to test this... on a wolf.''
    i read the attack magics and learn them,after that i learn how to restore my magic and then i go out and search for wolves. (if i can do anything then...)
    (i will be a dragonborne :P)

(go ahead)
    a wolf appears
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spoop, jesus, It was 10 fucking minutes before you double posted, just be patient. Texan probably has better things to do than managing this all day.

Anyway . . .

Name: "Carver" (just a nickname: real name unknown)
    Side: Evil
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud

Spoop, jesus, It was 10 fucking minutes before you double posted, just be patient. Texan probably has better things to do than managing this all day.

Anyway . . .

Name: "Carver" (just a nickname: real name unknown)
    Side: Evil

you might be right actually. so i will shut up and try to resist my rage.

attacks the wolf with...flames.. (edit:mention to get your attention: @texanrattler) (2nd edit: WHEN WILL YOU RESPOND?!!?!?

(sorry gotta do some stuff.)
    -Confirmed-
    welcome
    please choose your own character details cause I don't got much time

you got burnt fur and roasted wolf hide.

i take the wolf into southern pines.''I AM A MAGE!'' while saying that i use my magic to make the magic book float.

the townspeople look at you strangely. some run off scared, while others just accept it as fact just one more thing to add to the madness. One man is in awe and bows to you.

Congratulations! you gained a follower. followers can help you fight or do small tasks for you though these actions can only be used when you have more followers

.-.
    i litterally has no home so i hunt and then sell all the things i have. (i only used spells.)
    and gets a....home..? (its a shack with lots of holes in it. at least it lets me sleep lol)
    (oh and also. it has room for 2 ppl so my follower can live there too.)

just commenting this to possibly get @texanrattler 's attention

yeah sorry I had to go eat

you have gained a respect point (rp). respect points are earned when you do something for a follower. the more respect points you have the more likely it is for a new follower to join.

the glowing crystal is still with you somehow

''i should do something with this crys-'' it somehow upgrades my mana and hp and then...it gives me 1 perk point? ''damn.. i feel stronger all of a sudden.''
    (edit:agh shit,homeworks. welp... i will have to do that.... bye for some time lol)

(ok see you)

(but i still got some time left i can still continue @texanrattler )

Ok sorry I had to switch devices
    Anyway