Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Armies at Arms [Hey, i made another one]

SirfishSirfish Member Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭
A war for a thousand years. A never-ending battle, it all leads up to this. The final battles for a war who point was long forgotten.

Ok. Ok, Okaaay.
(Typing this at school lol)

This game is a simple game in which to game.
Basically, this is a mash up of numerous games to battle to the ends of the earth over.

To start, just say
"i'm gonna make (some monster/unit/thing)" say how long charge will be and what some general stats will be. This unit is your hero, you can have numerous heros. Each unit of heros will lead your infantry

Your infantry is universal, but you can get new ones as the game goes on. An infantry would be like general stats. And so on and so forth.

Your hero leads your infantry into battle, infantry battle other infantry, and heros battle infantry and other heros.

Your goal will depend on what the is. Missions can change things up and make the game all spicy.

To begin, I guess i'll make an army. As an example

Hero:
Long Larry,
HP: 50/50
Armor: 5/5
Attacks:
Infantry - 5
Heros - 1
Attack: 20
Command Multiplier: 1 (This changes how many infantry one hero can lead)

Infantry:
Snakes
HP: 2
Armor: 0
Attacks:
Infantry - 1
Attack: 1
Command: 20 (Twenty snakes in one squad for a hero.

more stuff will come as I think it up later on.
I'm just here to do stuff and play games because I am unproductive and should learn how to do something with my life but instead i'm just going be here and do nothing

Comments

• SirfishSirfish Member Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭
    bibbity bomp
    I'm just here to do stuff and play games because I am unproductive and should learn how to do something with my life but instead i'm just going be here and do nothing
  • SirfishSirfish Member Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭
    double bump