Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Just ignore this post

CakeninjamasterCakeninjamaster Member Posts: 117 ✭✭
edited March 1 in Help
Ignore it... I made a mistake...
If you can click the cookies, then you can buy sh*t.
Post edited by Cakeninjamaster on

Best Answer

Answers

• BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 11,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭
    Alot of people don't bother with cookie clicker request threads, or anything in that general realm. Plus, I'm kinda sure that some of the things you've talked about are already in the game, so there's that.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • CakeninjamasterCakeninjamaster Member Posts: 117 ✭✭
    Lefian said:

Alot of people don't bother with cookie clicker request threads, or anything in that general realm. Plus, I'm kinda sure that some of the things you've talked about are already in the game, so there's that.

Can people at least answer the ones who are not in the game???

k u got answered

It was not exactly what I meant, but thanks for notising me.
    Sekhmet said:

I personnally don't like posts that are full of caps like "ANSWER ME". Take the time to ask your question properly, nicely (hello, please, thank you...) without shouting. People are not paid to answer your questions.

Youre right.
    How do I delete posts?
  • MetronomeFanaticMetronomeFanatic Member Posts: 55 ✭✭

How do I delete posts?

Submit an NJ-37 deletion form to the moderators, wait for 20 days, then get banned for taking matters into your own hands.